Girls Night Out

Everyone is screaming at Eryn. I didn't think they could all be so hurtful. What is going on with them..

~~Next day~~

Everything from yesterday has calmed down. I feel more relaxed then I did before. Maybe everyone could try doing stuff together? I giggle to myself, what if we all went on a shopping trip.

I yell for a meeting and everyone does their routine to the living room.  Eryn, Pixel, and Kenz, all lined in a row.

“Everyone I have come to propose a GIRLS NIGHT OUT BITCHESSSS!!!!!!!!1111” They all jump and scream as I finish my sentence and we make a laugh together, for the first time in awhile.

~~Eryn’s P.O.V~~

I wish people would believe me.. It's not fair.. I'm just glad they didn't check Jared’s computer.. Haha.. Then I would be dead. It's not my fault though!! Pixel provided me with the messages!! Hmph..

I go with our group into Hot Topic. Pixel goes off to the mens section (which was kind of a surprise) and everyone else runs off to their designated areas, leaving me all alone.

I feel exhausted, everything that has happened this past couple of days has been hell.. I just want my friends back.. Not the ones now but the ones that trusted me.. The ones that believed in me.. Even.. Emmy doesn't believe me..

Someone taps my shoulder and I immediately whip back staring at her, ready to punch her.

Her figure isn't that short compared to mine, shes just above my shoulders. She looks at me scared. I drop down my arms and calm myself down, “What do you want?” I ask sternly.

“I just wanted to see why you were so.. Angry..” She timidly asked.

“Why do you care if I was or wasn't? I don't even know you.”

“W-well Im Rain!! Now you know me!! And I wanted to see if you were okay..” She added smiling.

“Sigh.. Hi. Im Eryn. My friends are off right now so I'm kinda alone..”

“Oh? I wish I could stay around longer.. I have to go now though so.. Bye!!”

I wave goodbye and watch her off. Rain huh? I hope I can meet her again, she was really nice.

~~Emmy’s P.O.V~~

The day closes as we head out with our new outfits. I got some cat stuff and the others got some clothes. What idiots they are no match for my cattos when they come to attack >>:3.

We all head home and go to bed. I can't believe it. No ones dead. It's so peaceful here. For once Im not scared.