Hands

I wake up, I look around and a pit grown in my stomach.

WHERE AM I?? I ask in my head.

I realize Im in Eryns room, Im cuddled up on the floor. The pillow is wet.. I must have drooled in my sleep.. I see Eryn, she's so peaceful in her sleep.

I get up and walk over, I kiss her forehead and walk out.

Downstairs everyone is there, Pixel must be on his trip with Jay since he's not here. Everyone starts staring at me, Im confused. I touch my face to make sure nothing is on it, no, I look behind me, no, I take out my phone and look at my face, there's nothing, why are they staring??

“Uhhhh?? Hiiii??????” I wave my hand but they continue staring.

I walk down and sit. They all are quiet, I look at Diana and she lowers her head. She deserves to die next, and Im not sorry for saying that.

I finally speak, “Hey guys, how are y'all?”

The normal replies ring back at me, not that surprising. I ask where Pixel is and everyone looks at each other.

“He's on his trip with Jay isnt he?” I ask.

Eryn comes down, “No thats next week, he told me his schedule so I could take care of Ralph.” She yawns.

I look at Diana, I glare looking for any guilt. No, must not have been her.

I shrug it off and walk upstairs, Eryn follows me and pulls me over.

“Emmy, Pixels dead.’

My eyes widen, “W-WHAT??!??”

She covers my mouth, “Shhhhhh!!!”

She brings me into Pixels room, the only thing there was his hat.

She leans into my ear, “Look. In. The. Hat"

I walk over and pick up the hat, I look in and scream. In the hat was Pixels hand lying right into the bottom, it fit perfectly.

Everyone ran upstairs and looked at me, I couldnt move, I couldnt stop screaming, my best friend, my greatest friend in the world, hes gone, and Im holding the only peice left of him.

Kenz rips the hat out of my hands, she looks in and throws the hat, the hand comes out and lands on the floor. We all are screaming, holding onto each other.

I bet I know who did this.