Unsettling

Everything's gone wrong.. First Bog.. Then Saph.. Whos next? Will it be me?

Tears form in my eyes and I sit on my bed, I think. Why is this happening now? To us? This isn't fair! I start crying, tears streaming down my cheeks. There's a knock at my door.

I run to get it wiping off my cheeks and smiling. Opening the door I turn to face Eryn, her face cold and bare, what does she want?

"Emmy, we need to talk. Now." She says coldly.

"Uhmm.. Okay? What is it?" I sit on my bed again waiting for her to continue.

"You dont think its me do you?" Her face was cold, I couldn't tell if she was asking me something or if she was trying to guilt trip me.

“I honestly don't know.. I can't decide. It could be anyone.” I reply hastily

“Hah.. That's what I thought..” She gets up and walks out.

“Wait- Eryn! Wait!!” I yell back at her. Too late, she's gone.

I walk into the living room. For the first time no one is dead. I look around, I check to see if everyone is here. Diana, Pixel, Eryn, and Kenz. Yep that's everyone.

I walk over and sit down, “What's up guys? How ya holdin up?”

Eryn gets up and leaves.

My friends don't look back at me, instead there are cold, dead, lifeless eyes that make me shiver. What has happened.

“Haha yeah.. Uhm.. How is everyone..” I say quietly.

“Fine”, “Meh, could be better”, “Where’s jared?” Is said in return.

Wait..

I hear a scream. I run as fast as I can into the hallway and up the stairs, running into Jareds bedroom.

What I see is deadening. His corpse, looking at me, saddening. He is looking up, trails of blood from his eyes, are those supposed to mimic tears?

His form is unnatural. He is looking at me, his body leaning on his desk just, staring. His face is cold and bare.

The others run in, all looking at Jared.

“Oh my god..” Kenz mutters.

Diana slowly walks toward Jared. “J-Jared..”

I look at them. I feel pained. I can't stand the sight of this.

Eryn walks in, they all turn to her. She was the only one who wasn't with us. The only one that acted so horrible to Jared.

Then all hell broke loose.