Restless

I hear the screaming grow quiet

I run to the kitchen where the screams had originated and stop. There she was. How did I forget her?

Saph was lying dead on the floor. Her blood spilling from the wound on her neck. I want to puke.

I bend down and look at the wounds. She had her throat slit. How did I not notice?? How are these things slipping from my sight.. It was just a second.. I could've.. I could've.. I shake my head again, this is becoming a bad habit of mine.

Jared rushes in as I'm deep in thought, his face grows pale once he sees me holding Saph.

"EMMY WHAT THE HELL???" He screams at me.

My head slowly turns as I stare at him, making sure I'm not saying anything.

"Jared.. I'm so sorry.." I break my silence.

"SORRY? HOW DOES APOLOGIZING MAKE EVERYTHING OKAY IN YOUR MIND??" Jared starts yelling louder alerting the others.

"Jared calm down.. She is dead.. She wouldn't want this.." His face grows cold

"HOW ARE YOU SO CHILL ABOUT THIS?? THIS WHOLE TIME YOU HAVEN'T CARED ONCE! IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT US! I BET YOU'RE THE KILLER!" The gangs walks to us. They have their eyes on Jared

"Jared calm down.. Don't point fingers eithers.. It's not cool."

Jared seems even more angry "YOU KILLED YOU KILLED SAPH!!! I KNOW THAT YOU DID! I'LL GET YOU BACK JUST WAIT!" He towers over my small figure, "I'LL KILL YOU EMMY"

The team looks at him. "Wait!! Not like that- I mean- I didn't mean it like that!!"

"A little too late Jared." Eryn snapped.

Jared looks at me apologetically. 

"Dont look at her! What? Now that Saph is gone your going to find someone else to date!?" Eryn says a little too harsh.

I could see the tears form in Jared's eyes. I had to brea this up, fast.

"Fine! You want me to give my opinion? Will that make you feel better?" The gang looks at me and nods. "Fine.. I dont think its anyone here. There's someone here taking us out. We need to find them and kill them!"

The teams screams in agreement.

"I bet Saph would've loved this!" Eryn slyly says lookng at Jared.

I'm glad that that fiasco is over.. But I have a feeling that everyone's relationships are going to be affected by this.