Nightmare

I run. I can't hide my fear. Something.. They aren't finished..

I slam open Kenz’s door.. The sight is horrible.. She is hanging from the ceiling.. The only thing holding her up are the nails in her arms hands and feet, her stomach is carved open, exposing her insides.

I throw up, Diana quickly follows. This is so disgusting.. This is so horrible.. What kind of fucking creature does this? I'm so.. Scared.. Who’s next? Is it me? Is it Diana? Is it Eryn? Only three left.. Only three check marks..

I walk into my room and collapse on the bed. I think to myself, what's going to happen? Who will be next? I can't.. No I can't be next..

Eryn is next to me, she hugs and and I cry into her arms. I hate this.. Why am I so forgiving.. She hugs me tighter as if she can hear my thoughts. I sob harder.

All I want to do is have them back..

Then a horrible thought came to mind.

What if they dont kill me.. What if they kill everyone else and make me watch as they torture me and never let me die. What if I.. STOP! Stop thinking these horrible things!! Im okay!! Im fine!! I just have to enjoy this!! I have a limited time. I may die soon. But if I died like this.. I would be happy..

I wake up. Shit I must've fallen asleep. Eryns already gone, damnit.. I overslept, AGAIN

I groan and get up. I'm so sore from yesterday.. Ughhhhhh..

Daily routine I walk downstairs and nobody is there. For once its empty.

Downstairs I saw a little note,

Dear Emmy,

I'm so sorry. We had to go somewhere special while you were asleep. I would have woken you but you've been through alot.. You seemed like you needed some rest.

Best of wishes,

Diana and Eryn

THOSE LITTLE BITCHES!

HOW DARE THEY LEAVE ME HERE ALONE!!

FUCK THAT I'M GOING TO MESS UP THEIR ROOMS SO BAD THEY WON'T FIND THE FLOOR TILL 4018!

I stomped up the stairs and slam open my door.

I screeched and flew back.