Drawing Death

I burst up, looking at my surroundings. That was.. One crazy dream.. The clock stated 5:30 pm, shit. I slept in way too long..

Walking into the living room my friends are all on the couch as usual. I sit in the middle of Eryn and Diana. Eryn longingly looks at me, I turn my head. I meant it when I said I hated her.

Kenz must be upstairs drawing, or talking to Abril, whichever works.

So I just sit there. In between my two most hated people in the world.

I get up, I look at them both dead in the eyes and whip around,

“We all need to talk. Now.”

They look at me, they've never seen me upset.

“O-Okay”

Diana sits down, followed by a short groan from Eryn as she slides down the couch.

“Diana.. What the hell were you thinking.. Using your friends for girlfriend.. That wasn't.. That wasn't okay.”

Diana gives me a small nod and looks at Eryn.

“Eryn I trusted you.. I loved you and you betrayed me.. You never told me.. You brought Jared to his death.. You're a monster.. You both are..”

Eryn looks down, also giving a nod.

I think the killer is done. Whatever they were planning they stopped killing after Pixel had died. Pixel.. Oh no…

A small tear leaves my eye.. I can't take this.. I can't.. I can't.. I can't.. I can't take anymore.. I can't do this.. So many are gone.. Bog.. Jared.. Saph.. Pixel.. All of them.. I can't do this..

They are both staring at me, tears are streaming down my cheeks now.

“Im.. I'm so so-sorry..”

They envelope me in a hug, I hug them back.. I can't stay mad at them.. Why can't I stay mad at them!?

They are so welcoming.. I fall asleep.. It's all so peaceful.. Everything is so peaceful..

.

.

.

I heard a crash upstairs.