Jam

Pounding, pounding, faster, harder, chimes of time, calling out for you, just once say hello, is it that hard to greet me? One of your kind one that's always been with you. Just come to me and be mi-

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I jolt up screaming and in a sweat.

Diana and Eryn run in to comfort me, “whats wrong?? What happened??” Eryn asked

“Nothing.. Just a bad dream..”

God today is gonna be bad, I can tell already.

“Hey Emmy can you go to the store and grab some groceries? We need some more jam”

“Yeah of course I'll go now. I trust you two can be left alone and not die?”

“Pinkie promise.”

“Alright I'm off”

At the store I go to grab my things when I meet a special someone, Jay.

“JAY?!”

“EMMY!?”

“OMG I CANT BELIEVE IM SEEING YOU HERE IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE WE LAST TALKED!!”

‘I KNOW RIGHT!? HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!”

“Haha I've been awful.. How about you?”

“Same…”

“I'm still really sorry..”

“Its alright, he at least told me I love you before it happened…”

“Yeah that's good.”

“What are you doing here anyways? Don't you live up a few streets?”

“Yeah but.. Pixel always shopped here and I just wanted to know what this store had..”

“Well that's sweet.. I guess? Anyways I gotta pick up some more things before I head off. I'll see ya soon”

I have to get home quick before anything happens.

~After Shopping ~

Well I got home in earlier than I expected at least.

I open the door with my keys and breeze past the doorway. I look around and neither of them are downstairs. It is kind of early so I bet they're in their rooms.

Heaving my way up the steps I knock on Diana’s door only for it to crack open a tiny bit. Oh no.. Oh god no!

I slam open the door to see Eryn and Diana talking, I sigh with relief.

“I thought you guys were..”

“Nope! We're just fine!” Diana responded.

“The groceries are downstairs so go ahead and eat up.”

They both get up to put the groceries away while I flop down on my bed once more. It wasn't even an exhausting day so I don't know why I’m so tired.

Just then I heard a glass shatter and two high pitch screams follow.