Epilouge- 2 Years Later

*Maybelline's POV*

I heard banging on the door of my apartment, and I put the pillow on my ears, trying to block it out. I just wanted to sleep a little more.

"Maybelline get up this instant!" I heard Taylor shout.

"No!! 5 more minutes!" I called.

"May! Come on, you need to start getting ready now if everything is going to start on time!" Taylor shouted back, her voice pleading.

I just groaned, and rolled back over, closing my eyes. Taylor didn't yell again, so I had optimistically assumed that she had given up and decided to let me sleep just a little bit longer. Having known Taylor this long I should have known better.

Before I knew what was happening the covers were yanked away, and when I just groaned and curled up into a ball Taylor just sighed.

"You left me no other choice Maybelline." She sighed.

Still half asleep, I didn't know what she meant, nor did I really care at that moment, well that was until a cup up cold water was emptied over my head.

I shot up, my eyes wide, to see Taylor and Kimberly, standing there laughing at my look of shock and alarm, now wide awake.

"What is it?!" i shrieked, water dripping down my face.

"You really don't know what today is?!" Kimberly asked.

I shook my head and Taylor just laughed at me, shaking her head in obvious amusement,

"Honestly Maybelline! I'm pretty sure that  you are the only girl alive who would forget that today was her wedding day!" Taylor said with a smirk, the sun glinting off the wedding ring on her own finger.

I froze for a second, and then broke out in a wide grin! How could I forget?! After over a year and a half of dating, Neil got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. Though I'm not sure who was more excited when I tearfully said yes, Neil, me, or Taylor. Probably Taylor.

'Okay now get in the shower quick! Then we'll start getting you ready!" Kimberly said, seeming just as eager as Taylor. They were both quite smug that their work as matchmakers had finally paid off.

"Okay! Okay! Just don't set my apartment on fire or anything." I joked.

They just rolled their eyes at me, and I grabbed an old pair of shorts and a tank top and a towel and ran to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, not bothering to really dry my hair, knowing Taylor and Kimberly wanted to work with it, and it's more cooperative that way.

As I walked out Kimberly and Taylor already had my living room transformed into a make-shift beauty salon.

They chatted as they did my make-up and hair, and I couldn't help but think of everything that had happened these past few years.

Taylor had started dating Ed Sheeran a while before I had started dating Neil, and it was obvious to everyone that they'd end up getting married eventually, and a year ago they did just that. I probably cried more than anyone there because it was the best feeling in the world to see my best friend, my bigger sister finally find the fairy tale ending that she deserved, and I could barely get through  my maid of honor speech.

Though that year was full of weddings. Kimberly had finally married her longtime boyfriend, J.P. and Reid had married his girlfriend Jennifer, and it was so surreal and amazing to see all of my best friends be so happy.

Though at the time I couldn't help  but wish that it was Neil and I. And today it finally would be. He was honestly perfect. He was like the person I'd been waiting my whole life for, and I couldn't believe I'd finally get to spend the rest of my life with him starting today.