1

keith pov\\\\

    there he was. i was staring at the tan boy from before, sitting in the seat next to me without him noticing. he had a bruise on his jawline. his beautiful, sharp, handsome, fucking hot, did i say beauti--

    he turned his head towards me and i looked away quickly. fuck. please don't tell me he saw me. cut the bullshit he definitely saw you.

    next thing i knew was i had a piece of paper tossed at me. i picked the piece that bounced off my forehead and onto my desk up.

'507-xxx-xxxx the names lance. <3'

    fucking playboy. he gave me his number. he probably has three girlfriends. the number looks familiar though. i hesitated but ripped the paper into multiple pieces, pulled down my face mask (the korean fashion trend kind), turned towards him, and blew the ripped up sticky note into his face. i turned back to the front of the room from my seat in the very back and smiled. that'll teach him.

    the boy who's name was apparently lance, was still pulling pieces of ripped up sticky note out of his hair. i quietly snickered. i then held my throat. fuck, that hurt just laughing. i can't stand fuck boys. so annoying. calm your tits keith he probably just wanted to be friends. he's probably not gay.

     the bell rang and i went to my next horrid class, spanish. wonderful. i grabbed my black mechanical pencil, white eraser, and my notebook. i started walking and i saw the guys from earlier who saw my powers. i kept my head hung low, but heard footsteps approaching.

    "hey, it's the gaysian from earlier."

    "the keith kid or whatever?"

    "yeah, fuckin twink." (DO NOT LOOK UP TWINK, GO IN INCOGNITO MODE LMAO)

     "sperm gurgler."

   i quickly wrote on a piece of paper. 'im korean you fucking jackasses.' the note read. i crumpled it and threw it at the main one of the group.

    "he's correcting us that he's korean and doesn't deny he's gay." they all burst out laughing. i opened my mouth to say something but quickly closed it realizing i couldn't say anything anyways. i stuck my middle finger up at them. 

    "what was that? we can't hear you? oh right you're disabled." they all started cackling. lance was watching me silently since we were on our way to the same class after all.

    the main one of the group with dyed, long, white hair shoved me towards the blue metal lockers. i just realized the boy had a bandage wrapped around his head. i pointed to it. 

    "oh, this? that's from you, when your freakish powers reacted." he said but whispered the last part. my eyebrows raised. he banged my head against the lockers and dropped me.

    another boy grabbed my chin. "why do you wear this stupid ass mask anyways." one said and pulled down my mask. he had a confused look on his face. he was staring at my scar going from the bottom of my nose down slightly below my lip. 

    "what the hell. fucking freak. how much you wanna bet his dad did that?" one said. that pissed me off.

   i jumped up, turned the guy closest to me around, and punched him in the nose. "errhg...GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKING FAG!!" i ran.

     i ran to spanish class. i slowed to a stop in front of the door. i took a moment to compose myself and walked in. i sat in the back.i was a little late but whatever. the door flung open and lance ran in panting. keith paid no attention to him. he could only think. why is he so tired? was he running? was he--