15

"what just happened.." lance questioned.

"i,, i don't know..?" keith wondered. keith felt strong. like he had all the energy in the world. he gasped.

"that was red!!" keith discovered. "reds a girl... i kinda thought she was a boy?"

lance pondered. "she looks like you.. from what i could tell i mean." lance told him. a. the letter a is coming into keiths mind. red? is that you? are you trying to communicate? a..c..x.. red? acx? what does that mean..?

a c x a.

"acxa? what does that mean." lance looked at him with a confused look.

name.

"acxa is her name!" keith discovered.

lance and keith walked through the forest trying to find a way out. it started sprinkling,,, then raining. suddenly it was pouring minutes later. keith held his hand up and it created an umbrella-like protection of the rain. keith put his hand down and it stayed. although the shield was invisible, it had a red aura.

they finally ventured out of the woods and ended up on a highway.

"where in the fresh fuck are we?!" keith exclaimed.

"well, i don't think we're in kansas anymore toto." lance joked.

"ha ha you're soooo funny." keith said in a monotonous tone, scowling.

"well, guess we should start walking." lance sighed.

"yeah but which way?" keith questioned, looking left and right into nothingness.

"hm.. good question." lance pondered.

keith has a strange feeling coming up. it feels as if something's trying to escape from his body. he grunts and it feels like he's getting cut in half. red appears and walks straight out from where keith is standing. keith almost falls over and lance rushes to him to hold him upright.

red looks back at them. or should i say acxa... she touches keiths cheek and he suddenly is energized.

"woah." keith breathed out.

acxa touched lances cheek except her fingers turned blue. they frosted over her fingertips. she got scared and quickly retracted her hand. everyone must have certain,,, colors? lance is blue and keith is red. lance felt energized also. they walked to the left. acxa leaded them.

they all walked and then saw a building and knew they were getting closer to town.

    it had stopped raining by now. they got into town finally and acxa stayed walking with them. nobody seemed to notice her. how could lance and keith see her then?

akira: hey shiro can you pick us up

spacedad: sure :) where are you?

akira: um,,, not sure

spacedad: what do you mean??

akira: i'll explain later just look at my location pls

spacedad: okay..

    it was about 7:35 pm and it was getting dim outside. shiro pulled up and almost got in trouble with the cops cuz he was on the highway. he rolled down the window and told them to get in. he then yelled and asked,

    "what the fuck is that?!?!?!" he pointed at acxa.

    "you can see her??!?" keith screeched. shiros jaw was hanging open and he stared at the being.

    "shit, um okay,, shiro meet red. or should i say acxa.." keith nervously stated.

    "that's what was trying to kill me?!?!" shiro shrieked. keith nodded.

    shiro was reluctant to let her in the car. he didn't need to. acxa disappeared into keiths being. shiro was even more terrified. he let lance and keith in eventually. he started driving.

    acxa emerged from keiths body without warning and sat in the seat next to keith. she quickly touched the back of shiros neck in the front seat and her fingers turned black with some purple. she retracted them.

    the car ride went slow. shiro took lance and keith to keiths house, then went to the hospital to see adam.

    keith led lance inside the modern house. he unlocked the door and closed it behind them. lance looked around in awe. there were pictures lining the wall in the living room. he went over and looked at them. they were from before keith was adopted.

    lance stared at one with a fairly tall woman with black hair, and was clearly korean. she was holding a little boys hand who was about 5 maybe? that little boy had black hair and a cute little red lion outfit on. the shorter man in the picture was standing a little more off to the side. it looked like he didn't want anything to do with the picture. he had black hair also.

    the next picture was taken of the woman again who lance assumed was keiths mother. she was holding him as a baby in a hospital. perhaps this was when he was born. the father wasn't in the picture. she was smiling.

    the next after that was of keith when he was maybe 12. he didn't smile and had a face mask on always. he looked disgruntled and i think that's why the picture was taken. his foster parents at the time probably thought it was amusing.

    one of the last few pictures was keith at maybe 15 years old. he looked slightly more happy and he was holding adoption papers. it said something about being adopted by takashi shirogane. that's cute.

    keith came over next to him. lance smiled at him. keith then looked at the picture with both his parents. he placed a finger on his mother and smiled. he missed her. keiths hand glowed red and acxa emerged. she put her hand on the mother in the image and said,

    "mom."

    keith was in shock and she disappeared.

    "wait what the fuck. that's my mom." keith said.

    s i s t e r.

    "acxa?"

    i know this is mega short but yeah. i have to post smth skdjfj. i wish my book was popular enough to have fan art. i wish people would do that cuz i fuckin LOvE fan art. damn. well bye y'all. uwu love u.

EDIT: i'm sorry i've been gone for so long!!! please look at my message board on my account :)