14

alec. oh, alec. he was keith's old friend who liked him at one point. keith didn't know if he still liked him but he just ignored it. they met in the orphanage and remained friends. they went to the same school also.

alec22: hey keith, i found ur messenger so i thought i'd just say hi.

    keith didn't know whether he should answer or not. alec and him usually always fought. they were friends, yes and at one point more than friends but everything just ended shitily. he decided to not answer to see if he'd go away.

    "keith, we're here." lance said and smiled.

    'oh.'

they got out of the car and walked towards the colorful cafe. it was decorated with warm colors mostly, oranges, yellows, some red. it was gorgeous. there were a few plants out front and some flowers in the windows. keith smiled. he liked this place. it felt welcoming. they entered the cafe to a load of people sitting down eating sweets, coffee, some sandwiches. hunk was at the counter receiving money in exchange for a sandwich. there was a menu and multiple different food items in a display. there was a glass fridge where you can grab the drink you want and order. hunk smiled widely and greeted us.

"laaaanceee!" hunk came over and squeezed lance in a large hug. lance groaned as he felt his bones crack.

    "hey buddy!!" lance said happily. hunk released lance.

    "you ready to be put to work?!" hunk questioned. lance shrugged and nodded. hunk beamed and threw a blue apron at him. lance thankfully caught it and didn't embarrass himself in front of the large amount of customers. keith sat down as shiro said he'd pick him up later. keith nodded in agreement.

    there was a small notepad at the table keith sat in. it was next to the window and had beautiful flowers on the windowsill. he grabbed the notepad and the pen that was there. he looked at lance. he recognized his gorgeous features. his tan skin, brown hair, blue eyes, pointy nose, fairly sized lips. everything about him was absolutely stunning. he stood there taking orders, smiling and laughing at hunks jokes. the way he laughs, his smile. he's just so,,, happy all the time. or at least that's what it looks like on the outside.

    ironically the pen had blue ink. he drew lance while he was in the middle of giggling. he sketched the body and head shape. it was a drawing of the waist up. the strings of the tied apron flying while he's laughing. he shaded his cheeks slightly so they were rosy. he added some freckles. it was perfect. he looked over where lance was to see if he missed anything. except he wasn't there. then there was a voice.

    "can i take your order, sir." sir was emphasized as a joke. keith looked up to see lance with a notepad and pen. he clicked the pen, ready to write. keith's cheeks got warm. his eyes widened and he shoved the drawing in his pocket. he smiled sheepishly.

    "mm uh.." keith chuckled.

    'i'll have a blueberry cheesecake.' keith signed. he panicked. he was lactose intolerant. whatever.

    "mhm.. anything else?" lance questioned, fluttering his eyes.

   "..yeah,, you.." keith mumbled.

    "what was that?" the tan boy questioned.

    "mm. ah um.. i said,,, y-yeah two. haha.." keith started sweating.

    "two cheesecakes?" lance asked. the black haired boy nodded. he was not gonna be able to eat two cheesecakes by himself. that was a mistake.

    "two blueberry cheesecakes coming up!" he smiled. he walked back behind the counter, humming. keith felt like lance may be a siren the way he falls for him.