7

keith couldn't focus in his classes. it was only his third class. he was too busy thinking about blue. they could be friends and not even know. or they could live a state away from each other.

    keith heard his phone buzz for about the 20th time now. keith was ignoring blue. why you ask? well, because keith has spilled his guts to this boy who might know him in real life. then if he ended up not liking keith in real life, then he could blackmail him or tell the whole school his secrets.

    this was the last class he had without lance, pidge or hunk. he should cherish it. oh, and keith's trying to ignore his friends just in case they're blue. it can't possibly be pidge. blue told keith he was a boy and pidge is non binary.(( YES IM AWARE PIDGE IS A GIRL ITS JUST THIS STORY CALM UR TITS)) so it could be lance or hunk. it didn't really seem like hunk, but what did he know, they've met only once. possibly lance but there's a lot of people like lance. bi, winky faces, flirtatious. a lot of people are like that. he shouldn't worry about it. he still was going to try to avoid his loud friends.

    the bell rang and he grumbled. next class he had was spanish... with lance. great. he walked out of the classroom, finding spanish class. he kept his eye out for lance. he made it close to the door until a hand was placed on his shoulder. he flinched and whipped his head around, ready to punch a bitch. it was lance. so much for avoiding him.

    keith used his powers to tie lances shoelaces in a knot so it would take him longer. keith pointed to lance's shoes and as soon as lance looked down, keith ran into spanish class. it took lance a few minutes to un-knot his shoes, but when he was done he realized keith was gone. he went into the spanish room and looked at keith's seat. a kid with his head down and a hood on sat in the chair. he tapped him on the shoulder. "keith??" lance whispered. no answer. well, keith didn't usually answer anyways. he tapped again, but this time more aggressive.

    lance crouched down to see if the face belonged to keith. yep, it was the emo boy he was looking for. "keith?? why are you ignoring me??" lance asked, his voice shaking. keith averted his eyes away from lance's.

    "hola class! please take a seat and get ready for spanish class!" the teacher smiled. lance frowned and sat in the seat next to keith.

    lance still didn't stop texting red.

thetailor: im so sorry what did i do??

thetailor: please respond??

    keith's phone buzzed. repeatedly. lance's attention turned to keith. keith stared at the '58 new messages' notification on his phone. lance tested his theory and texted red, and looked at keith's phone. it couldn't be keith. his phone went off as the black haired boy sighed, turning his ringer off. lance couldn't test his theory after all.

    after spanish class, keith had music class with lance, hunk, and pidge. lance shared his poem with red, so he told himself to pay attention to keith's face when reading his poem in class.

    lance was worried about keith. what happened? why is he ignoring him? a while of writing notes and also not paying attention passed, and the bell rang. the class cleared out. lance was still in the classroom as keith was getting his stuff together. the teacher left the room to get coffee.

     the classroom door slammed shut. it locked. the two boys' attention turned to the door. then, they looked at each other.

    "well damn" lance muttered. keith's eyes were wide. this is the worst. the OPPOSITE of what keith wants. "that's creepy as fuck. it shut by itself!" lance exclaimed. keith sat in his chair and crossed his arms. seriously red? keith sighed. the teachers' bottle of water almost fell onto the floor, except keith saw it and jumped out of his chair. he dove for the bottle and caught it. red, stop you hoe. he set the water bottle back on the desk. he didn't want to get in trouble. and now that lance is in the room he couldn't use his powers to stop red.