Introducing me

My name is Alec Jones. And I'm a bit of a slut. Ok let me explain before you get all up in my business.
I'm gay. My dad is an alcoholic jackass who does whatever the hell he wants to do to me. He thinks that I'm an abomination because I like dudes. But I mean cmon! Have you seen em? Guys are hot.
Anyways, I go to gay clubs a lot. Obviously with a fake ID. I'm only 16. The men there love me. They say I'm hot and have a beautiful body so how can I complain? I like their compliments. No one else will give me them so.
I know what your thinking, "you have sex with random dudes?!"
Yeah. I let them fuck me. They want me. Nobody ever wants me.
Now let's get to what I wear. I dress pretty slutty. Short shorts with fishnets and crop tops. Girls clothing maybe but I don't give a fuck.
My mom. Ugh where do I start? She does drugs. Whether that be pill form or she shoots up. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death but, I wish she was more of a mom ya know? Instead, I take care of her. I'm the one who drags her in from the cold and cover her up on the couch. And what do I get in return? "Will ya pass me a cigarette?" Yeah.
Let me paint you a picture of my home. I live in an apartment in the shitty side of town where all the druggies and murderers are. The apartment is shitty enough as it is. We live on the bottom floor so you just have to open the door and bam. There ya go. So there are three rooms. One is the living room/kitchen, one is my fathers room and the other is my room. The paint is peeled all over the place.
The couch is old but don't worry bout it. My dad tends to get angry and smashes beer bottles on the wall so watch out for glass. My room, well, there isn't much to it I suppose. A mattress on the far right wall and a desk with a lamp and art shit. I like to draw. Then my clothes are sprawled all over the floor. I guess that's it ?
Oh my god how could I forget?! Jace. He's this boy in my grade who is smoking hot. But the downside is, he's a total douche bag. Captain of the football team. God his body is to die for. Dreamy. Ok ok I'm done now.
Alec signing out.

A/n ok so that was the first chapter just sorta introducing Alec. It will be his POV unless said otherwise. And Alec doesn't like to be called a slut which you will find out further in. Ok i love you all. Have fun reading.