School

Ring ring ring
The sound of my phone alarm blares in my ears. I tiredly sit up and rub my eyes. As I stand, I get a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.
"Shit" I curse under my breath. I suppose last night was worse than I thought.
I went to the club last night and hooked up with this guy, who was hot may I add, but liked it a little rough if ya get what I'm saying.
I walk into the bathroom to shower and then get dressed. I put on my black skinny jeans with a lot of holes throughout and a tight crop top/tank top that says "I have no tits" on it which is also black. Throwing on a flannel, I go into the living room.
My mom is fast asleep on the couch. She is very tall and very underweight. Her face is sunken in, and dark circles around her eyes, showing the world that she does drugs.
"Hey momma." I say as I gently shake her shoulder.
She stirs and sit up to look at me.
"Hey hunny." She smiles and reaches her hand out.
I turn around from my kneeling position In front of her to grab a cigarette. She puts it in her mouth as i light it.
"So I have to go to school now. Will you be alright on your own?" I question, putting the pack of cigarettes and lighter in my pocket.
"I'll be fine sweetheart, don't worry about me."
I smile and kiss her head, patting her on the knee and grabbing my bag to head out the door. My dad walks out from the bathroom.
Let me tell you what he looks like. He's a tall, well built man. Literally no fat on his body. He's so strong.
He looks me up and down, then, swiftly picks me up, pushing me against the wall. My eyes are the size of saucers as he gets close to my face.
"Come home straight after school, understand?" He seethes.
I meekly nod my head as he puts me down and I head out the door.
I need to find a reason to not go home today.
I put in my earbuds and blast NF's Therapy Session.

~Time skip to arrival at school.~

I make my way to my locker to get my shit for first period when that jackass Justin pushes me into the lockers. My side smashes into it and I fall onto the floor.
"Prick" I say
"What did you say to me, fag?" He seethes.
"Nothing." I whisper. I don't feel like getting my ass beat right now. Not attractive to men.
When I reached the science room, I completely ignored everything the teacher was blabbing on about. It was all bullshit that I will never need.

~Time skip to the end of the day~

I grab my backpack and start to head home when I run into (literally) that hot piece of man aka Jace.
"Jesus, watch where you are going weirdo." He says looking at me.
"Oh cmon Jace, I bet you couldn't wait to run into me." I say while biting my lip.
"Go screw some old man." He spits and pushes his shoulder into me as he walks past.
My shoulders slump and i put on my "i don't give a fuck" face and walk outside.
Ugh why did I flirt with him??
He will never like me let alone wanna fuck!
I just made myself look like an idiot in front of him again.
Yeah I tend to flirt with him a lot and I never learn my lesson.

I push open the already slightly cracked door and head inside to my apartment. I notice my mom is passed out on the couch with her arm draped over the side. I throw my backpack down and make my way over to her. I lay my body carefully down in fear of laying in glass and meet eye level to my moms hand. I tentatively reach my hand up and play with her fingers.
God I love her so much. Why does she do this? She's gunna kill herself one day and leave me all alone.
My dad barges in and I jerk my head to look at him. I hurriedly stand up and dart for my room but he grabs onto my flannel collar and pulls me towards him.
"Did you think you could just run off like that?" He snarls in my face.
"N-no." I stutter.
He slaps me across my face and my head jerks to the left.
I close my eyes as he roughly pushes me against the floor and finishes his beating.
Once everything is over I head to the bathroom to take a look at myself.
A handprint in my cheek, bloody nose, bruised eye.
Dare I lift my shirt up?
I do. And once I do, I see his boot prints all over my chest and stomach.
I need to go to the club.
I go into my room and change into shorts with fishnets and a blue crop top. I put in my sunglasses and head out the door. Not daring to look back.