Beautiful face

Jaces POV
I've never wanted to kiss someone so badly before. To hold them and protect them from the evils of the world. So many bad things happen and Alec is too pure for the world. He's sweet and cuddly even though he puts on a touch guy facade.
I look down at the mop of curly hair that belongs to the boy I have come to adore. He's sound asleep and twitching in his sleep. I wonder if he does that often. Or if he is having a bad dream.
I wrap my arms impossibly tighter around him and try to sleep myself. It's four in the morning.
Yawning, I fall into a blissful sleep.

I wake up to my alarm blaring and rub the sleep out of my eyes. I don't feel a pressure on me and notice that Alec isn't here. I stand up quickly and head downstairs. Running outside without my shoes I see Alec sitting in the steps with one of my jackets on, smoking a cigarette.
I sit beside him and neither of us say anything. I want to break the ice. I want to tell him everything that is on my mind. I want to tell him if the future I plan to have with him. How I want him here forever.
"Alec?" He looks over at me, blowing out a puff of smoke.
"Hm."
"I don't want anyone to ever hurt you."
He looks at me. "Jace, there is nothing you can do."
"There has to be." I say.
Alec suddenly stands up. "No jace! No there isn't! You don't even like me! So why? Why now are you so keen on keeping me safe? And holding me? Letting me sleep here? What's your motive?"
"There is no motive!" I say standing up so we are level.
He snorts. "Yeah right. What do you want? Sex?"
"Jesus Alec no!" I look at him, hoping that he understands what the hell I'm trying to say.
"Then what!" He screams. A tear falls down his perfect face.
"I love you, you idiot!" I scream right back. We stare at each other, both in complete shock.
"I I want you." I say more softly. "I want all of you. I never what anyone to hurt you ever again. And as long as you are here with me, nothing will happen."
Alec looks away and sits back down. "I love you too, asshole."
I start laughing, and I even get a chuckle out of him.
"So how are we going to do this?" He looks up at me.
"First off.." I grab his hand.
And then we kiss.
And damn when people talk about fireworks and butterflies.
We both smile into the kiss so we break apart. That's when I give him the biggest hug I could ever give, hoping that he can feel my love through a hug.
Kidding the top of his head I say, "let's go get your stuff."
And the biggest smile formed on his beautiful face.

A/N
So.... this is the last chapter. DONT HATE ME. I just really wanted this book to be over. I will be starting a new one in the future. I just thought it was time. I'm sorry that this chapter is mega short but I wanted it to have a happy ending.
So... how did you like the book? I'd love to read what you thought.
I love you all, and stay true to you.
Peace