Gay Club

The club is blasting some music and bodies are grinding against each other sweatily, desperate for each other's touch.
I got in with my fake ID of course since I'm here all the time. I make my way to the bar and take a seat. The bar tender comes over. He looks just over 21.
He smiles at me and says, "what would you like baby?"
"Strongest thing you've got."

I'm dancing in between two men that have to be in their 30's. One is grinding on my ass as the other dances up my front. I'm so fucking drunk right now that I can barely stand. Luckily, they are keeping me up right.
"Wanna go to one of the rooms babe?" The one in the back whispers in my ear.
"I don't care." I slur

A/n there will be a sex scene coming up so whenever there is one, I will put (-----) where it starts and ends so you can skip over it if you want to. It will be there for any sorta sexual scene, including rape. Whoops kinda a spoiler.

----------------------------------------------
They pulled me into one of the rooms in the back and pushed me roughly against the bed. One climbed on top of me and kissed me roughly. I wasn't really responsive because I was so out of it. But, I still kissed back but my limbs lay still on the nasty bed. The other one of the two is grinding down in my hips and pulling at my shorts. I wince and get a little uncomfortable. I don't really like doing it with two people.
He finally gets my shorts down and my fishnets.
The one at my face gets off and takes off his pants. He climbs back on top of me and shoves his dick in my mouth.
Umm excuse me sir. I was not ready for that. I suck him off as he moans way too loudly. Jesus calm down it's just a blow job.
The one at my bottom messes with my dick until the one at top gets off. They flip me over and at this point, I don't know who shoves their dick In me but someone does.

----------------------------------------------

I sober up a bit so that I can put my clothes back on and get out. I stagger home at 2:00am and climb into bed, fully clothed. I'm so tired.
I check my phone and see that I have a new message from an unknown number.
One new message: (xxx)xxx-xxxx
Hey. Your pills are ready.

Ah, it's my drug dealer. Ok I know what your thinking. "You do drugs too? Jesus Christ!"
Yeah whatever I never said I was a saint.
I finally drift off to sleep when my door slowly creaks open.
My dad stumbles in, obviously drunk. I close my eyes tightly, not wanting to see what happens next. He climbs into bed behind me and lays there still for a good five minutes. I open my eyes just as he drapes his arm around my stomach.
----------------------------------------------
He slides his hand down my boxers slowly, and starts to stroke my dick. A tear rolls down my face as I silently cry and wait for it to be over.
----------------------------------------------
Ring ring ring
I turn my phone off and roll out of bed. I do my thing in the bathroom and go to get clothes.
Last nights events come I to my head but I shake them off and grab my pants with the big ass holes in the knee/ thigh. I put on a tight grey long sleeve shirt and grab my bag. I look in the living room and don't see my mom. She must've not come home last night.
I sigh and leave the house and head to school.

~Time skip to 5th period because nothing interesting will happen before then. ~

I walk into my fifth period English class and sit in the back per usual. I see mr hottie (Jace) in the front talking to his football buddies obnoxiously loud. But I do love his laugh.
"Ok class, pass in the homework." Says Mr. Snyder.
Goddamnit.
No I did not do the homework. But I'll get out of it, don't worry.
He walks up to my desk and sees the absence of paper on my desk and looks at me. "And where is your paper, Jones?"
No one is paying attention so I look up at him and smile as I put my hand on his hand that's on my desk.
"I'm sorry Mr. Snyder." I pout. I then bite my lip and look down at his member. He coughs awkwardly and walks away.
Smirking, I look to the front of the room and see Jace staring back at me. He looks disgusted.
"Alright. We will be starting a project on the book we have been reading, To Kill A Mocking Bird. " the teacher says to the class.
He starts rolling off names until he gets to mine.
"Alec and Jace."
Oh shit.