What Happened to 10 O' Clock? ( Flashback)

Setting: 2001, KCMO. It's a gloomy day with a grim outlook on a particular deal that's about to go down and establish the futures of two gentlemen who grinded until this very moment...

OG Kush: What's happenin' bro? It's been awhile, thought I check in cuz you know.. yo ass ain't exactly flourishing financially. And you know, with my uptight ass, my only intentions at dis point involves the payout of skrill cuz there was a considerable amount of hustle to get to this point. Considering your unfamiliarity with the concept of being prompt, lemme just put it this way: you about to blow half a mill deal my guy. Look dawg, just getcho ass up and call me back at the Phillips downtown in 20 minutes, aight? The idea is to have each others' backs in case things go south, so it's best if you strap up too. Make sure you screw on the nozzle real tight. Holla at yo boih inna few. Aight, later Swooz.

Kush got off the payphone at a nearby Phillips 66 and looked around, gazing at the bustling traffic, mild rain, and of course the people. Stressed, 'G rubs his eyes with his index and thumb and lets out a brisk sigh. 'G licks his lips and goes into a gas station to buy himself a bottle of water. He then walked a couple blocks near a secluded alleyway. Looking behind his back, he saw a group of three intimidating figures that came out of the shadows. Then they started to follow him. Kush's heart started pounding. He began to profusely sweat. Frantically, he looked around to find a brick wall behind a store to hide next to. The group was rapidly approaching. 'G then reached in his pocket. "Due diligence," he whispered to himself. Unfortunately, it was too late. The three got the jump on him around the corner. Moments later, 3 suppressed shots and 1 loud bang were heard.

Meanwhile, Swoozy woke up to a messy apartment & a pang of urgency: litter scattered about, the sun glaring out of the curtains from a partially opened porch door, along with a full answering machine. Swooz's eyes widened as he looked at his alarm clock. Anxious, he quickly listened to the message and immediately began to get ready. "Nozzle.." Thinking to himself, he retrieved a cylindrical metallic cone, durable hemp rolling paper so as to retain flavor, & a Bic lighter from a desk drawer. A hit of an ounce of bud from a flavored strain with a balanced potency of 14.5% ( Cannabinoids: THC & CBD) to avoid any visible effects whilst calming the nerves & preserving the mellow feel, along with a swig of water from a faucet ( to dilute) later, Swooze swiftly put on an unbuttoned shirt that closely resembled paraphernalia of trees, exposing his tats, along with a pair of faded denim jeans and Nike Air Force 1's. He then put on a chain and inserted a piece into the back of his pants, with the shirt to conceal.

Swoozy hurriedly locked his place and rushed down to his '99 Buick Century. Swoozy took a deep breath, gripped the wheel tightly, and let the engine idle for a bit. He then pulled out of his driveway and sped off downtown while taking out his Nokia to call Kush. Making sure to slow down when necessary, Swooz was unexpectedly caught in a speed trap. A cop posted to the far right briefly followed Swooz. Shortly thereafter, Swoozy heard sirens behind him and was soon pulled over. "AHH shii, of all days! Racial profiling, deadbeat mf trying to earn his ticket quotas before the end of the month! GD unfair justice system!"

Concurrently, three bodies hit the ground with a thud. 'G managed to get out of a fatal skirmish by whacking all three. Though, Kush was unlucky. The 4th shot penetrated close to a nearby artery. Kush didn't have time to see their faces. Limping, he barely reached the payphone in downtown only to realize there was no call. Enraged, Kush clicked his tongue & decided to called a local contact to help out with the wound. Looking behind once more as result of being shook from the attack, Kush fled; the At&t building in sight, tightly gripping his waist. A black GMC 4x4 then abruptly blocked his path as he was about to cross the street. OG hopped in the back and the vehicle took off..