Character Information on Y/N

Y/N L/N

(A/N: Your appearance, the glasses stay btw, I know Saiyan's don't need glasses because their eyes are always perfect, but that's just for show

(A/N: Your appearance, the glasses stay btw, I know Saiyan's don't need glasses because their eyes are always perfect, but that's just for show.)

Age: 18 years old

Race: Half-Saiyan | Half-? [Pretty much what Gohan is, except the other half is not Human.]

Personality: Bit of a Flirt (A lot tbh), Caring, and Humble.

Background: You're from Planet Vegeta. You came a 20 years later than Goku. This means that you were a year old when you met Goku. Why? Well, your pod had a stasis function, which allowed you to not age during the 20 years of traveling around the universe. The 20 years of traveling was due to the AI built into the pod by your parents, it was made so that it would find a suitable planet for you to live on.

Unlike, Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz you were not evil. You had your tail, however, soon you learned how to hide it in your pants. 

(A/N: Here comes the best part.)

Krillin was never born, to begin with. Hence, Goku only had Bulma, Master Roshi, Yamcha, and the Turtle as his best friends

Goku, Gohan, Vegeta, and yourself have gone on adventures. 

You were 14 years old when the Android Saga occurred. You had a crush on a certain blonde female android, Android 18. Months later, you became quite close to each other, after confessing you formed a romantic relationship a year later. 

You're still a virgin, as being only 15 when Android 18 became your girlfriend. 

You were sick of fighting, however, the Battle between the gods came about, Goku Black, Female Zamasu, Beerus, Whis, Vados, and etc. Goku and Vegeta did not achieve Super Saiyan Blue, however, with the Three of you in Super Saiyan 3, you got the last hit on Zamasu that knocked her out. 

This also means that Goku did not contact Zeno-sama, so there is only one Zeno-sama. 

You out of your good heart gave Zamasu a second chance, months went by, and after many attempts at escape, murder and destruction. 

Zamasu's spirit broke. She became her original self, the one that did not loath every single being in the universe. She started showing her shy and tsundere side. Unknowingly she fell in love with you. Which ended up in a Three-way relationship with Android 18, Zamasu and You; much to 18's dismay. 

There were many fights over who was better, prettier and stronger. After threatening them to leave both of them, they accepted each other.

However, unknown to you there were three women that fell in love with you. 

(A/N: Still with me? Or was that too much info dumping? xD

OK, I will end it here. Will explain the rest in the prologue. Don't want to tired you guys out just yet.)

Super Saiyan Transformations:

{From Left to Right: Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3[Top-Right; You have longer Hair, that reaches your legs

{From Left to Right: Super Saiyan Blue, Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3[Top-Right; You have longer Hair, that reaches your legs.], and Super Saiyan [Bottom-Right.] }

Super Saiyan 4:

(A/N: You have yet to reach Super Saiyan 4, however, this will not come till later

(A/N: You have yet to reach Super Saiyan 4, however, this will not come till later. Your strongest form is Super Saiyan 3. Apparently, there's a lengthy and heated discussion in which one is Stronger 4 or Blue. If anyone knows a credible source, to tell me which one is stronger 4 or Blue, please do tell me thanks. Now before you start screaming and shouting at me. There are too many variables, so for NOW, for the purpose of moving the story forward. 

I will assume Super Saiyan 4 is not the strongest form, it is only stronger than Super Saiyan 3. Even though Super Saiyan 4 is not Cannon, you have yet to reach further than Super Saiyan 3. This is until further notice. 

So essentially, you are not a powerhouse just yet. Last but not the least, you already know what form it is if you follow Dragon Ball Super.)

Ultra Instinct: [Strongest of All Transformations/Technique/Whatever the fuck it's called.]

]

---------

A/N:

Alright, another book in the making. More work for me!! Awesome. (Not the sarcasm.)

Anyways, I just had a thought for the book, I know there are quite a lot of books like this around Wattpad. Sorry if you find any similarities, as I have not read most of them, I have read some. Which gave me the idea to write this book.

TheWidowMaker