Chapter VIII: The Red Dragon Emperor

" " - Dialogue

' ' - Thoughts

Previously on What's a Saiyan?

"Now to kill you," Y/N growled. He lifted Dohnaseek up and threw him up in the air, the man was sent flying.

Down below, Y/N was charging up.

"KA" Both of his hands formed a jaw, his hands on his right side, below the waist, crouching.

"ME" A blue ball of energy started to form in his hands.

"H-" "Y/N STOP IT! RIGHT NOW!" A female voice said, flying into Y/N's back wrapping her arms around his waist, pushing her breasts against his back.

Y/N turned around to see Zamasu's face nuzzling his neck, tears forming in her eyes, "Z-Z-Zamasu?" His eyes flashing, his rage flickering.

The blue ball of light disappearing.

The man that was in the air now came crashing down onto the ground.

"Y/N please stop, please don't. Please don't kill, no more. You'll regret it," Zamasu said crying into his back. "Please come back to me, leave the man alone. Return to the man I fell in love with, Please, " Zamasu said sobbing, whimpering.

Her figure shaking, 18 that was standing behind the two, shedding tears of her own.

The rest of the girls, mainly the devils all gathered around the trio.

Looking at the spectacle, wondering what will happen next.

Will Y/N kill or will he show mercy for the first time?

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

Zamasu was still pressed against my back, "Please Y/N don't." She said whimpering her tears falling on to my back.

"This man deserves to die!" I growled, glaring at his figure.

"Who are you to decide that!?" Zamasu said, standing in front of me, tears forming in her eyes. My SSJ form flickering, hope came in her eyes.

"He was going to kill me! Then he was going to kill the two of you!" I growled, my form going back to SSJ2.

"I think he got what he deserved!" Zamasu said, staring at my bloodied hands.

"NO HE DIDN'T!" I screamed, moving to him. Zamasu came in front of me again, "Y/N STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"

"KILLING ME IS FINE! BUT TOUCHING THE TWO OF YOU IS A NO-NO!" I screamed, Zamasu cowered back in fear. I stepped back when I saw her expression.

"Y/N, I trust you enough to protect us, when he comes for us," Zamasu said softly, still cautious of my anger. "Do you trust yourself?" She said softly.

I looked around, everyone was staring at my figure, their eyes wide open. They were staring at that scum and me, not knowing who to help.

"Do you trust me?" She said I froze at that sentence. I turn to see Zamasu in tears, my form quickly disappeared, having gained control over my body. Zamasu smiled looking at me, I looked around again. I looked at my hands, my face changed to horror when I saw the blood on it. 

I looked at Zamasu and 18, who were staring at me with concern, moving closer to me.

I stagger back, "Stay back!" I screamed. Not wanting them to see me this way.

"We can help you Y/N!" 18 said, her face was that of worry.

"No! I will end up hurting you too!" I said, scared as to what was going on. I turn around to dash away.