Chapter II: So...devils, huh?

I do not own Dragon Ball or Highschool DxD, if I did I would probably give Goku a harem, (wonder how that would've turned out.) and I would've made Issei a better protagonist in general. Cuz tbh, he is trash.

Previously on Dragon Ball Super.

~Y/N POV~

There was a silence before Akeno softly says, "You've killed before?" She looks at me with caution.

I sighed, "I am not proud of it, but it was a necessity, but it helps to sleep soundly to know that I killed someone that would've messed up innocent people or harm my loved ones." They all nodded in understanding, and I smiled at their reaction. "So....devils, huh?"

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

I caress Rias' soft hand one more time before letting go, I could feel the reluctance to let go of my hand from her. 

'She's so cute, I just wanna gobble her up right now.' I gently petted her head, and she started to lean into my hand. She pouted when I put my hand away from her head, and went and sat next to Akeno again.

Everyone giggled, myself included, at Rias' reaction, while she just blushed more. 

Sona smiled and nodded, "Yes. Rias and I belong to the two of the 72 most prominent houses of the Underworld, called the 72 Pillars of the Underworld. Also, we are Kings of our peerages, a system used to reincarnate humans into devils based on chess pieces. Our race took a long of damage in the previous Great War, the war between Gods, Satan, Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils; through this way, we can repopulate back to gain strength in numbers." She finished, pushing her glasses up with her hand.

I nod in understanding, 'Repopulation huh? Something Saiyans could've used to save the race before Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta. Shame,' I thought.

"I get it, it would be sensible to think that you want to offer me protection in the form of me joining one of your peerages to deter the Fallen angels form approaching or harming me, right?" I asked them.

(A/N: OK, guys some major plot changes! Instead of you guys arriving her e, in Kuoh, yesterday. You have been in Kuoh for at least 5 days. As that makes more sense than you being followed the minute you entered Kuoh.)

Rias shakes her head, "While that did cross our minds, and we're going to offer you that option, it ultimately becomes your decision," She said, her hands now closed and on the table. "It becomes easier to protect you that way than, say sending people of our own out to keep an eye on you 24/7. We are willing to do that but if you were a member of the peerage we can teleport directly to you in an instant should you be in danger," Rias finished.

I could tell she really wanted me to join her peerage, and I will if the perks of being a devil are good. 'I wonder what would happen to a combination of a Saiyan/Devil hybrid. Sounds terrifying,' I mentally shuddered at the thought.

"However, the problem comes here," Sona continues." We are not sure it will be enough to stop the Fallen Angels from doing whatever they want to do with you. A situation like that could quickly escalate and trigger another war, and that is something we don't have the luxury to afford," she said in a nervous tone.

I hummed again, "I can only see one solution that is easy. And that is not to join any of your peerages," I announce, but I saw the protest coming before they could, I raise my hand to stop all of them. 

"I really appreciate your concern, and I know it is genuine, and for that reason, I am happy, really, but I don't want to cause you guys the stress of causing a new war. You have done enough by warning me of what could happen and believe me I have been through worse. So I am capable of defending myself," I said with a serious tone.

Rias pouted and slumped on her chair, 'This girl will be the death of me, does she realize that!?' I mentally thought, 'If everyone was not around, we would be going at 'it' already.'

"I really wanted you to join my Peerage. I even won the right from Sona in a chess match that lasted like twelve hours," Rias said, I turn to Sona to look that she had a sour face. 

I chuckled at the sour look on Sona's face and I shook my head, "I only said that I'm not willing to join now because of the current situation. However, once this issue is resolved and if you manage to convince me that being a devil more worthwhile than being a half-Saiyan then I'm all in. Ever since I discovered my powers back when I was 6 years old, I realized that I wanted to be strong enough to protect my ability to have fun, while also protecting my loved ones. I know a bit selfish and childish, but that is what matters to be the most." 

Sona nodded in understanding, "We devils are creatures of desire and ambition. If what you desire is to pass a good time without it being jeopardized and protect your family, I can respect that. If you join Rias's peerage you'll technically be her servant and while most devils do treat their peerage likes slaves," I saw all of them twitch in irritation. 'I wonder why?', I thought. "Our families believe in treating our peerage members like family. There are some rules that you need to follow and tasks that you'll have to do as a devil but other than that you could do whatever you want," Sona said with the same twitch in her eyes.

Rias continued her statement, "I believe the pros surpass the 'cons' by a significant margin. As a devil, you'll be weak to light, may it be light magic and holy artifacts. But other than that you don't have have to worry about anything when becoming a devil, you get lower inhibitions, a tougher body depending on the piece that is used to reincarnate you, increased stamina, increased power growth rate, night vision, the ability to fly and since you are a Saiyan, I guess you use some form of energy, am I right?" She stops to question me.

"Yes, it's called Ki. Helps me dish out major damage and increase my power exponentially. Though the ability to fly does sound nice, I don't need it, as I can do that already. Plus I can teleport as well so there's that." I say to her shrugging. "And you had me at lower inhibitions, more stamina, and tougher body, so I'm in once I deal with the Fallen Angels situation myself," I chuckled as Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki flushed red and squirmed in obvious arousal; knowing what I was talking about, I smirked.

Akeno just smirked while licking her lips sensually before she winked saucily at me, that sexy minx.

"Oh, believe me, handsome~, you wouldn't need to change into a devil for that," she said sensually, "I can already tell how you would be in bed~." She winked at the last part, I just groaned while the three just blushed.

Sona was still blushing, but she gave me a skeptical look. "That reminds me, what do you mean by increasing your power exponentially?" She tilted her head at the last part. 

"Firstly, If you'all just keep doing the cute shit, it will be really hard for me to control, It's already taking everything in my body to ravage the four of you," I said to them, making the four of them flush, except Koneko and Kiba. 

(A/N: I just realized, there's practically nothing from Kiba or  Koneko xD) 

"OH! I think that can be arranged Y/N-kun~," Akeno said while looking at me with lust and arousal and winking at the last part.

When I clenched my fists, I could see the three of them flinch at it. While Akeno just moaned, 'Is she into like S&M?!' I thought, 'Shit, she's gonna be a handful.'

I sighed, "Moving on, Secondly, what I meant by increasing my power exponentially was me going Super Saiyan."

"Super Saiyan?!" All of them shout, this time Kiba and Koneko as well; shocked with the new information.

-------

A/N: Heheheheh, I guess ya'll know what's coming next! ;) 

Sorry for the short chapter, it's just 1400 words. 

Anyways, I felt like going on a roll, so put out two chapters in a day! Hope you liked it, cuz this was literally done in one go. So yea sorry for the errors you do find!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. Sorry for the sort of Cliffhanger as well :P

P.S.S Ya'll just want to make every single Highschool DxD girl your bitch? Like, add all of them to the harem.

[That's a lot of lemons btw ;)]