ARC II: New Life?

Y/N L/N is back again. Now a Devil-Saiyan, more powerful than ever. Now that things have settled down he goes back to Kuoh Academy, the boys notice his growth, and the girls are jealous of his harem. He's now called "The Harem King of Kuoh Academy," this has made Issei jealous.

However, that's not the only change, the time in the abyss has given him an ability of sorts, a life-changing ability. Will he be able to control this ability or will he be the one that will be controlled?

Catch Y/N in next chapter of What's a Saiyan? as he gains more power, lovers, and enemies.

----

Right the Second Arc is up, though it's not much there is something I would like to discuss over there.

So do help out if you want the Gamer Ability in the book. Plus, any sort of other abilities you want.

The next ARC will not be as short as this one, you will meet all Harem members, but whether they fall in love with you, is a whole different story. :)

~

UPDATE (23/02/18)

GUYS WE REACHED 5K READS!!! HOLY SHIT!

Never had I expected this book to reach 5K likes within like a week! Jesus, I am grateful for your reads. Thank you very much for reading commenting, or even voting for it. 

I am surprised by the number of people that I hope liked this book!

~

UPDATE (20/03/18)

Okay, I can tell that many are turning away from ARC II because you think the story is going to go to a different Universe.

So let me make one thing clear, ARC II and the following ARC's, are NOT going to any other universe. This whole series will stay in the DxD and DBZ/GT/Kai/S universe. So before you turn away, know that as well. 

And you will not become overpowered in an instant, no bloody world-changing abilities. I only added the Gamer ability for Humorous purposes ONLY. 

So you're not getting any abilities from like freaking Naruto or some shit.

---

WE REACHED 11K READS ON THIS BOOK! HOLY ALKSGD;AJHD;A;JSD!!!!

JESUS!

Thank you all for spending your valuable time reading this book, thanks for voting as well! I am glad that there are people that enjoy this book! And I hope you'll enjoy the other arc's that are coming in the future!!

~

Anyways, see you guys around!

~TheWidowMaker