Chapter I: A Saiyan!?

The picture on top is the Occult Research Club.

Last time in DxD.

~Y/N POV~

"Is Y/N L/N in this class?" I hear a male voice call out my name.

I look up to see a sharp looking blond hair guy standing in front of the classroom door.

"Kiba-kun!" "OMG! He's calling for Y/N-kun" "I wonder if they have a thing going on~" I ignore the lewd comments and respond with a "Yes"

"Ah! Y/N, would you please follow me?" he said turning to me, "President Rias wants to see you."

"Sure," I said as I get up, collecting my stuff and move towards the door.

As we are walking to the old school building, 'That strange energy from Rias; is coming from Kiba as well,' I thought.

I sense more of that strange energy coming from behind the door leading to the club as well

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

Kiba knocks on the door, "President Rias?" he says, "I have brought Y/N L/N."

I walk in to see Rias sitting behind a desk on a chair with papers all over the desk. I heard water running nearby.

"Is that a shower?" I asked raising an eyebrow while pointing in the direction of the sound of water.

"Yes," she giggles as she says that. 'Uh, why do they have a shower here?'

"Alright, Y/N please take a seat," I nod, walk forward and sit down on the sofa. Kiba sat across me, while a small girl with white hair sat next to Kiba, staring at me while nibbling on a chocolate bar.

I wave to her, and she waves back. 'Ok, not much of a talker I guess...'

(A/N: She'll be in Issei's Harem

(A/N: She'll be in Issei's Harem. Unless you want him to be genderbent.)

I hear the water stop and see a raven-haired girl with a curvy figure, with violet and hair that reaches her feet step out of the shower, in the school uniform.

'Ok, what is wrong with this place? Why is every female here so damn beautiful?'