Chapter VI: Valentine's Day (LEMON)

WARNING: LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER. YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT AS THIS WILL NOT PROGRESS THE STORY. THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG CHAPTER!

Previously on What's a Saiyan?

We went to sleep at around 10 PM, I was nervous for tomorrow.

While 18 and Zamasu were secretly smiling knowing what was going to happen tomorrow, unfortunately, I did not notice their smile.

We were on the bed, 18 on my left, me in the center and Zamasu on my right. 18 pulling to cover over our bodies, both 18 and Zamasu cradling my left and right arm, respectively, in their breasts, which made me blush; but I ignored it and went to sleep.

Welcoming the darkness with a smile on my face, while being surrounded by the warmth of my two girlfriends.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

Today was Valentine's day. It was a big day for 18, Zamasu and me; because it's Valentine's day! So, the day has to be perfect. 

I wake up to see 18 on my left, hugging my arm between her breasts with Zamasu doing the same thing on my right; I am not complaining but they're huge, and I am not talking about their bodies. 

I got up as quietly as possible, I quickly went and showered.

Making my way downstairs, I made a small note for the both of them, put it in an envelope and wrote their names on the envelope. Once that was done, I made their favorite breakfasts and put it on a tray and set down on the dining table. I cover the food with a lid to keep the heat inside.

I got the peeled rose petals from the fridge, that I ordered two days back, went to my bedroom and made a line towards the dining table.

I made a quick breakfast for myself. As I finished, I went to the bedroom and put their respective notes on their bedside tables, 18's on the left and Zamasu's on the right. 

I pulled the curtains back to let natural light wake them up gently. 

I kissed them on their forehead.

"I'll see you later," I whispered to each of them as I was kissing their forehead. Not wasting any more time, I rushed out of the house and went to make plans for the day.

~18 POV~

I groan as I try to block out the bright light that was covering my eyes, "Babe, could you close the curtains?" I reach out to my right to find it empty. My eyes open to find Y/N's spot empty, while a little further away from it is where Zamasu is sleeping. 

I groan as I get up, I look around to see the watch saying 08:00 AM. I saw an envelope with my name 18 in Italics written on it. I open the envelope to read what's written:

Dear 18,

Happy Valentine's Day honey. I think about the time before you were a part of my life, 4 years ago. I remember being aimlessly drifting from one place to another, for I was bereft a cause in my life. Along came you and from that day forth everything changed. You've given me so much that I can never pay you back and I know that I can only spend my lifetime loving you and make you feel safe and secure in my arms. I know that you are that 'once in a lifetime' gift that is bestowed upon lucky ones from heaven above and you mean the world to me. 

Now it's time for you to wake your other-half up, and get on with the day I have planned for the two of you! 

Don't worry you'll be meeting me very soon, and can't wait to see you!