Chapter 17 - The London Sisters Part 1

Okay. For starters, Hi! Haven't updated in awhile but Reign is officially done so it's time to get back to this story.

Remember when Katerina and Kira kept mentioning Axson, Georgia? Well this is what this chapter is about. With those flashbacks, good stuff! I've always adored flashbacks. Anyway this is an important chapter, I didn't just put it in here for fun. It will come up again soon with what I'm planning.

Also, I love Stiles and this concept with the Nogitsune but I wanted some more drama with those London sisters so that's another reason why I'm putting this in here. BUT IT'S IMPORTANT. I can't stress that enough.

Another quick thing is we all know how this season ends, right? I legit cried for days. To make it more of a surprise I added a couple things so that's what you should look forward too! And Imma be honest with you, you might have mixed feelings about the ending but she does not die. I don't believe in killing the main person. Just be warned!

Btw, Julian Durant is played by Ian Somerhalder (Yes, I got the name from Supernatural. What can you expect he's freaking hot)>>

 What can you expect he's freaking hot)>>

-4 Years Ago-

"Come on, Kira. Run faster!" Katerina called out behind her in a hurry rush. Her breaths uneven.

She hears her little sister's tired pants only steps behind her but she's tiring down. Her pace had been slowing for the last mile and Katerina knows she's about to collapse. Her heartbeat is fast and surely her lungs are burning in her body to give them a rest. She's making sounds in the back of her throat, caught in between whimpers and sobs.

Katerina's ears twitched upon hearing the fast and heavy steps of not one or even two but six supernatural creatures running behind them. Their gaining on them at backbreaking speed and they know they only have minutes left. "Come on! Run faster!" she yelled, gaining more speed.

Panic constricts in her chest. Her legs moving fast to the point where they feel like lead and to where it hurts, her arms pumping by her sides. Her heartbeat raced just as fast as her legs can carry her. Thoughts cloud Katerina's mind with the any possible way of getting them out of this alive. So far, she had nothing.

Katerina was aware that they are the prey and those other supernaturals are the hunters. There's no doubt at what they'd do to when the catch them. It's for that reason why the two she-wolves keep running even thought they know they'll catch them sooner or later. They're just stalling the enviable.

Why did I come here? And why did I allow my little sister to come with me? Katerina asked herself since she got her ass handed to her not even a half an hour ago.

A new alpha who doesn't even know her strength went into a fight with a creature she hardly knew about. She may be strong but it doesn't help when you know how to use it. She's not a Winchester, she can't just start picking fights and expecting to win. She knows that know. The only regret she has is the fact that she let Kira go along as well. How great of a guardian is she?