Chapter 8: Hoodie

Alexander is wearing a white T-shirt, Black jeans, and a green hoodie. That will be important to know when reading))

Alexander POV

I watched in disbelief as Peggy covered Johns shirt in paint, John ran out of the classroom clearly crying. I knew the teacher would give Peggy detention so I didn't stay to tell Peggy how rude she was, I ran after John.

I wasn't surprised when I found him in the bathroom crying.
"John?" I said in a questioning voice. A stall door opened and John came out. He was still crying. I grabbed paper towels and started wiping paint off his shirt. The paint wasn't coming off so I took off my green hoodie and gave it to him.

He slipped on the green hoodie and we headed back to class, I had my arm around his shoulder. Peggy when she saw John in my hoodie and my arm around him, let's just say she wasn't happy. It was hard to hold back my laughter as she glared at us from her new seat next to the teacher.

The teacher let me sit next to John since Peggy clearly wouldn't be aloud to sit there anymore. We were painting on a canvas and it wasn't easy, well it wasn't easy for me, John on the other hand was almost done with a beautiful painting.

"Babe, can you help me" I asked trying to sound nice but sounding a lot more frustrated. John chuckled and nodded. He grabbed a paint brush and put some paint on it, then he handed me the paintbrush.
"Put this color there and there" he told me as he painted to different sections of the canvas. I did as he said, but it still looked awful. John looked over and put a different colored paint on a paint brush and handed it to me, again he pointed to different sections of the canvas. I did as he said but I still wasn't pleased with my painting. John told me that it was really good for a beginner but I think he was just trying to be nice.

I looked over at Johns painting, which was beautiful.

"How?!" I gasped frustrated as the bell rang. John laughed and got up. I followed him since our lockers were pretty close to each other. We gathered our things and went to Johns house, again.

"John" I said. I was regretting telling him this for awhile.
"Yeah?" He said smiling.
"I got kicked out of my apartment" I said. John hugged me.
"You're always welcome here!" He said trying to cheer me up. I smiled weakly, I knew he could help but I wanted to do things on my own. As much as I needed him I didn't think I did.
"I'll live" I said, "I don't need help". John shrugged but didn't say anything. Did I upset him? Oh no. I'm the worst boyfriend in the entire world, why does even like me?

"Sorry- I didn't mean to make you mad!" I said quickly. John looked confused at first.
"I'm not mad" he said still confused. I sighed, "I'm sorry". I decided to go home- Well I got kicked out my apartment so if sleeping in my car meant home then yeah, i went home.

Around 1AM I knocked on Johns door. It was freezing and way to cold to sleep in my car again. John looked through the window to check that he wasn't being robbed or something then answered the door.
"Alex what the hell" he says yawning. I start to feel bad, I woke him up.
"M-my car is t-to cold to s-sleep in" I say shaking.
"You've been sleeping in your car?!!?" John almost yells.
"Come in!" He says again. I was rushed inside, I refused to take off my coat since I was freezing.

I woke up on his couch with my coat on and a bunch of blankets over me. John comes in, "do you want some tea?" He asked. I nodded. John went back in the kitchen and came out a few minutes later with tea, he handed it to me and I drank it. Today was Saturday so I didn't have to go to school.

For the rest of the day me and John watched movies and cuddled on the couch, until we heard a knock at the door.