Chapter 16: Vase

I woke up from something breaking in the kitchen. I got up and went in the kitchen to see Alex on the floor with glass surrounding him.

"Alex!" I gasped. He looked up and started to cry.
"I broke a vase..." he said. I quickly swept up the glass and hugged him.
"Are you ok?" I asked concerned. He looked up at me and hugged me back.
"Don't worry about it, it's fine it wasn't that expensive" I assured him.
"I'm sorry" he said. I only shook my head, "Don't be sorry, it's not a big deal."

He hugged me. My mom walked in and saw us on the floor.

"What happened?!" She asked kneeling down beside us.

"Alex accidentally broke a vase" I explained. My mom just shrugged it off.

"That's not a big deal" she said.
"I tried to tell him that" I chuckled. Alex smiled at me, I helped him up and we ate breakfast.

I rushed to get ready after my mom told me we were going to visit Peggy. I through on a hoodie and jeans. I ran downstairs and waited on Alex to get ready.

"Nice hoodie" he said coming down the stairs. I looked at my hoodie then realized this wasn't my hoodie, it was Alex's. I started to blush, "sorry I didn't know it was yours!" I said apologetically.

"It's fine, you look adorable in it" I started to blush more when he said that. He hugged me and I buried my face in his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Peggy!" I shouted as I went in her hospital room. She smiled at me and Alex.

"I missed you Turtle Boy" She said. I laughed a bit.
"We saw a musical and it was amazing and-" I was cut off by Peggy.
"Sounds fun and all but the thug I have is contagious and I don't want my turtle boy getting sick" she said. Her voice cracked as if she might cry.

I nodded and left the room.
"Alex, can I talk to you" Peggy said "alone" she added.

I waited outside her hospital room.

I've been a bit busy and decided to make you guys a short chapter. It's not a full chapter it's kinda just a bonus chapter. As soon as I can I'll get back to my regular schedule of making a chapter or two every day I will!))