Was it Right?

I can't believe I just did that. Should I apologize? Hell no! He should, even though he has no idea why I am mad at him.

It was already time for lunch, and I sat with Nash yesterday, but know I don't know where to sit. I saw Nash's table but I just walked away at a table in the corner, until that girl Chloe comes my way.

"Um excuse you this is OUR table not yours, so please move!

"No." I said, and everyone looked over my way, even Nash.

"What did you just say?!" she said

"I said NO, are you deaf." I said, and the whole lunch room roared with laughter even Nash. I cannot believe I said that to her, but let's face it she deserves it.

"Fine, but if you are here tomorrow, there is going to be a problem." she said, and the crowd said "ooo."

"Whatever." And I say down.

Lunch was over and I walked to next period and then next and then last.

Which was art, and I sat, next to Nash.

(Hehe see what I did there) I walked in and I was at the table first thankfully, I didn't want to be the awkward one. Then I see Nash walking towards my table.

"Are you ok?" He asked

"Fine." I said. Then he pulled me in the hall. "What the hell was that for?!" I asked.

"No really Kristen, what's up?" he asked.

"Ok ok. I go on Instagram and YouTube and all that other social media stuff, and I looked up your name and..

"You found out." he said

"Well yeah, I am not saying that is the bad part though." I said

"Well than what is it?" he asked

"I saw the video you Cameron and JC posted, it was on some other girls channel and I heard all the things you and your friends said Nash, why would you post that?"

"Kristen, I am so sorry for all the things I said, I deleting the video because there was a lot of hate on it and I don't know I am an idiot. I am sorry"

" I accept your apology." I said not believing I said that.

"Oh and nice word choice with Chloe." he laughed, and so did I.

Then we walked back to art.