34

We arrived at six flags and the roller coasters looked scary as shit. Luke kept telling me if I should do the rides. (I have a cane) He kept worrying. I left my cane in the car to show him i can do this.

We walked in and the first ride that we decided to try was the GreenLantern ride and we had to stand up.

I almost didn't do on the ride but I did.

We went up the hill and then our first loop which lasted forever. and then more loops came.

The first one I screamed and Luke just yelled

"Woohoo!". It was fun.

"Where to next?" he asked, he looked like he ran miles. He was so energetic.

"Um I don't care. Bizzaro?" I asked

"YES that has 7 upside down loops!" he said dragging me to the roller coaster.

we didn't get in the front row actually the middle. A few people recognized us and asked for pictures with them after the ride. After the ride I felt more brave. And nauseous. We took the pics and took those m&m transportation things to the next ride.

"Wow, check out that tall ride over there!" he said while pointing at a tall green roller coaster that looked so scary.

"Let's do it then." I told him and his eyes widened when I said that

"What? No way. That thing is fucking tall." he said

"Why? You scared?" I asked with a smirk

"No..Maybe." he said and I laughed

We passed by 4 girls in one of the m&m things and they started freaking out when they saw us.

"NO WAY ITS LUKE HEMMINGS AND KRISTEN MONTEZ!! WE LOVE YOU!!!" one of them said

"FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM!! MY USERNAME IS JESSICA778!!" another said

"Love you too! And I will try!" Luke said an then they were going the other direction.

We got off and Luke called the other 3 guys and they said they can come, except for Michael, he is sick.

We all met up in the front entrance of the tall ride, called Kinda Ka.

The line wasn't so bad because it was getting a little late. It was still bright out though. A few fans asked for pictures and autographs and such.

We were next in line.

"Damn this is going to be interesting."

Calum said and we laughed

"This is gonna be wicked!" Ash said

"You bet." Luke said

Apparently me and Luke were IN THE FRONT of the ride looking outward of the tall ride. Calum and Ash were in the seats behind us in the second row.

One row is for two people to sit in.

We started to move and Ash was already cursing. the ride was being pulled back and a few fans were recording. It started to move forward so fast my hair was all over in my face.

I screamed so loud. Calum was recording. Ash was freaking out. Luke just kept saying "Shit." repeatedly

We were climbing the tall hill.

"WHATS GOING ON?!?!?!" Ash asked freaking out.

"I DONT KNOW!!" I yelled back

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Luke asked