Part II

I walked down to the plane trying not to cry. I couldn't help it though. My makeup ran again and my face just looked horrible. Luckily I got a window seat, I enjoy looking out of the window I just get bored. I took a good pic where the clouds were in a perfect position and the wing of the plane glided through. I posted it on Instagram. I commented "Plane beautiful. see what I did there lmao💖"

I couldn't get Luke's sad face out of my head.

His tears, his face just looked like the saddest thing in the world. Nash's reaction took my heart away as well. I am going to be gone forever and I can't see any of my friends. I listened to music and watched movies on my laptop the whole time, and read some books.

Hours later we finally arrived at Cali and my dad said that someone will be waiting for me at the airport. I saw my name on a big cardboard piece.

I walked over to he man holding it.

"Um excuse me?" I asked

"How can I help you?" he asked

"I am Kristen Montez." I said

"Oh! of course pleasure to meet you, I am Caleb. I will be your driver." he said

"Nice to meet you. so you will be driving me whenever wherever?" I asked

"That's right!" he said

"Sweet!" I said

"Let me help you with down of your bags." he said

"Oh thank you." I said and left my backpack on

We both walked out of the crowded airport and into the parking lot.

"Here we are Miss.Montez" he said and motioned me to a limo

"A limo?! Are you serious?!" I asked in excitement

"Yeah!" he said

"Okay!" I said and I put my bags in the car and he opened my door and I gave him a small thank you.

We drove away to Clef Records.

In the meantime I decided to FaceTime Luke during the ride.

"Hey beautiful." he said and I smiled

"Hey handsome." I said

"Looks like you are there now." he said

"Yep and I'm in a limo, going to Clef Records." I said

"Nice." he said

"So how are things?" I asked

"Good but they'd be better if you were here." he said with a smile and I laughed

"I wish I were there too, and here..at the same time." I said

the limo stopped

"Hey I will talk to you later." I said

"Okay, bye." he said and I hung up

I heard Caleb come over and he opened my door.

"I'm so sorry but Clef Records cancelled your meeting today, so you will be staying at your house.

I was bummed that the meeting was cancelled but hey, I get a day off.

I walked out of the limo to the amazing view of a mansion.

"Am I staying here?!" I asked

"Yes you are. This is all for you. Clef Records is paying for it for you." Caleb said

"Wow." I said

"Oh and if you need some time on yourself you also have some choices of cars to have." he said and I turned my head to the row of cars parked there.

"You get to choose 3 of them. One for secrecy so no paparazzi, Two for emergency and Three for style." I laughed

"Wow this is like a dream." I said

"Well....you going to go choose." he said. I smiled and I ran over to the sweet selection of cars. walking by each one studying the car, style everything counts.

"Can I take them for a test drive?" I asked

"Of course." he said and I jumped

I decided to take each car out for a test drive starting with the turquoise Lamborghini. it felt so good, reminded me of Luke's nice Lamborghini.

Once I was done taking all of the cars for a small test drive I made my decision. I got the turquoise Lamborghini, for style, the Camaro for an emergency, it's very fast and then got the for secrecy a jeep.

I got inside and was amazed by the whole place. it was so big. it had a nice living room, a movie room, my room of course, kitchen, a nice underground pool, hot tub and other things.

I walked into my room and it was awesome. it had a nice view of the pool outside the window, a queen size bed, a desk, closet, tv, drawers, and the other basic furniture.

I set my laptop on the desk and lied down on my bed. This is like a dream.

First the cars, then the house what's next?

"Kristen?" a women called for me

"Yeah?" I asked

"Oh there you are!" she said coming up the stairs

"Hello." I said

"Hello dear, I am Anne. I am your maid, butler kind of girl." she said

"Oh wow. okay." I said

"If you need anything just yell for me." she said

"Okay, thanks." I said and walked back to my room.

I had a missed FaceTime call from Luke.

Should I call him? Not yet, I should unpack more and get situated.

But one call can't hurt. And so I got my laptop and FaceTime Luke waiting for him to pick up.