~

I sit next to Nash in art and guess who else is in our art class, Chloe. We started painting and of course she spills paint on her blouse, what a cluts.

Me and Nash were trying not to laugh, we just giggled. Then she started to scream.

"UGH, THIS IS A NEW BLOUSE THAT COST 135 DOLLARS AND NOW IT'S RUINED!!!!" she said

The while class took out their phones and took pictures because it was ALL over her. "HOW DARE YOU!" Then one person yells

"PAINT WAR!!" and then everyone grabs paint and throws it EVERYWHERE and a lot on people.

Then Nash comes over with a paintbrush and red paint and paints my lips! Then I get pink paint and paint his lips! "It's on! He said

Haha it was fun but not over, people started throwing clay all over, the ceiling walls everywhere.people broke Mrs. Smith's paintings and everything.

Some people tried to eat the clay😷

Then Mrs. Smith walked in and she was crying. Crying.

"What happened!?" she screamed.

Everyone was completely silent and dropped all of the materials in their hands on the ground. Everyone was covered in either paint, clay smudges or charcoal.

"I am giving this whole art class detention this Saturday starting at 6, unless someone wants to confess now."

No one confessed.

"That's settled detention this Saturday ad if you don't come, you will have an extra detention. Everyone gasped and all that. Saturday, of all days she picks Saturday at 6:00. Why! I thought to myself.

"This sucks." Nash said

"I know right, especially on a Saturday." I said

"I wanted to take you out, you know maybe to the mall" he said

"Oh that would've been cool." I said

"Maybe some other time." I said

"Promise?" he asked

"Promise." I said

~

Hey guys! I got time to fit a few chapters in this book, but don't give up on me I am still updating and still have finals so bye!