Chapter 29

So we arrived at Luke's house, and he has his own place bot too far from me. His mom lives in Australia. We walked into his house, it was pretty big inside compared to the outside.

"Wow." I commented

"This is it." he said and we went into his room

"You can put your things on my bed if you want." he said

"Okay." I said and did as I was told

"So, are you okay?" he asked

"Yeah, I am still adjusting to the new unknown." I said

"So, how did this all happen?" he asked

"Well it's a long story."

I began speaking when I first moved here, and then I told him how I met Nash and I mentioned Chloe and her gang (or posse) with Amber and I think Samantha or something. I told him about the day we went to the mall and saw unknown for the first time, and then how he kept sending us texts that were threatening us and how he told me to meet in the basement for a note but then gave me the shot and then that's how I got the side affects. and the last part on how Nash left me in the hospital leaving me having an anxiety attack.

Then about how we looked for unknown in the forest and found out that it was Emily and that Cameron accidentally shot her.

I didn't mention that Nash wants me back.

"Wow. you went through a lot." he said and I nodded

"If you need anything, I am here for you." he said

"Thanks Luke." I said and hugged him

After, Luke went to the bathroom and find a movie and I got a text on my phone. It was Nash.

Nash: Hey. wanna come over tonight?

Me: sorry I am busy.

Nash: okay, maybe some other time?

Me: okay.

Nash: okay bye

Me: bye

I put my phone away and a minute later Luke came in.

"Sorry about that, I didn't know which movie to pick." he said

"It's fine, whatever one." I told him

"How about a scary one." he said and his voice sounded deep when he said scary. I just laughed and agreed with him, although I hate scary movies, I am a big baby when it comes to scary movies. So, he picked out Insidious.

i got changed into some seats and a tank top. and he did the same.

"Twins." I said and he looked over at me and smiled

He put the disc in and pressed play.

I was screaming already. the background where it said play, was a little boy with big blue eyes, and he looks possessed.

"Are you scared of scary movies?" he asked

"No." I tried to sound okay with the fact that I am watching this

"Okay." he said and pressed play. we skipped the names of who starred in it and all and then it started. we both sat on his couch,(we watched it in his living room) there was a boy who goes into his attic and I guess becomes possessed. then the mother is playing the piano, but then she hears breathing in the baby monitor.

then I get really scared, so Luke wrapped his arm around me and I nuzzled up to him. and right when she went into the baby's room and saw someone was there, and it popped out, I just jerked my head towards Luke's ear. (don't ask)