38

I walked out of Luke's house and drove home.

I got home and started packing smaller things.

A few hours later I went out to lunch with just my dad for one last dinner together and after we went home.

I walked into my room and noticed a box on my bed.

"Dad! you shouldn't.....have..." I yelled

"Never mind!" I yelled

I looked at the box more closely and saw that the tag said

To:Kristen

Love:Luke

I had the biggest grin in the world when I saw his name who it was from.

He got gave me his Nirvana shirt that I slept with him from last night. And a necklace with an L. And a dress? It is black on top and had a light blue bottom. It was a high in the front and lower in the back. Not strapless.

It was very pretty, but I can't except it I must return it to him. There was a note inside.

Kristen,

I don't want to get in the way of your awesome opportunity at Clef Records.

I will miss you so much. I will love you forever and always. Oh yeah and wear the dress at the airport. lol. You are the best girlfriend a boy...teen..could as for.

Thanks for being there for me.

This isn't over, it won't be even if we are both on tour.

I love you forever.

Love,

Luke

P.S I will not take any of those items back :)

I laughed and loved that boy...teen so much, he is the best.

He posted a picture on Instagram,

"I am going to miss this girl so much, Love you Kristen!😘

It was a picture from six flags on kinda ka, I guess he managed to take it while ash and Calum were holding onto each other for dear life. I managed to smile pretty before my death. Luke recorded the whole thing and posted it on Instagram and it went VIRAL! Everyone was commenting "OMG you guys were the ones on the malfunction?!?" "are you guys dating?!"

I posted a pic of all of us before six flags. I commented "Thanks for all of the miss you posts! it is true, I am going to be touring around the world singing. That's my new passion. Don't hate me for dating Luke. He is the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. I love you with all my heart Luke😘" I commented

I called Luke.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey! What's up?" he asked

"Nothing. you?" I asked

"Nothing." he said

"Oh and why did you get me gifts, I didn't expect that." I said

"Because I wanted to. No take backs." he said and we laughed

"That was really sweet Luke." I said

"It was nothing." he said

"Making music? Not bad Kristen, not bad at all." he said and I smiled

"Well I got to go, get some rest." I said

"Okay, see ya tomorrow." he said

"Okay, bye love you." I said

"Love you too." he said and I hung up

My last night tonight, here..in this house. Last time sleeping here tonight. Last time seeing Nash, and Cameron, JC and Ash, Calum and Michael.

This is probably the second most hard decision I ever had to make. Not seeing my mother again killed me. I wanted to make her proud. I will miss my dad.

I won't be seeing them forever. unless,

If I Stay

But I already made this decision, I love to sing. Making people see me. Inspiring people and making them feel good is one of the best feelings in the world. I AM doing this, I know I am.

Goodnight world. Then i fell asleep.

~

Sorry for the short chapter. I am still trying to think of ways to wrap up this story. But saying by to character Kristen is a day I'm not prepared for. I love to write about Kristen and her relationship stuff.

Thanks for all of the readers who made it this far! I am still writing this is NOT the end of the book. Keep voting! comment and reading! love you!

~K