~

Hey girls! Wow this is getting tense, keep on reading! (Kind of made it into a Pretty Little Liars kind of suspense)

Kristen's POV

I was in my room and I texted my BFF Danielle and told her the whole story. But i never mentioned that I went with Nash Grier.

Me: So ya that's it

Danielle: OMG! are you ok?!

Me: yeah I'm fine.

Danielle: That happened to my friend Emily, and over the summer se just disappeared and I never saw her again :'( She was all over the news and was dating Nash Grier!

My head was about to explode. I could hear my heart pounding through my ears. I dropped my phone and put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't throw up.

Danielle: hello? are you still there?

Me: um yeah, but I have to go. ok bye!

And I didn't text her anymore. she called me but I didn't bother to pick it up.

Later I got 5 missed calls. 4 from Danielle and 1 from a blocked number.

So I called the blocked number but no answer.

"Heh kids and their prank calls."

Then my phone buzzed, it was that number I just called a minute ago

And I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said

"Hello, want to play?" and then he/ she hung up. sounded like a man.

I got confused.

A Unblocked number started texted me.

Unblocked: hello Kristen. you have done bad things and you are going to pay. I know your deepest darkest secrets. I am watching you Kristen so beware. I am still here bitch 😈 ~unknown

Me: alright who the fuck is this?! tell me now.

Unblocked (Unknown)I don't think so sweetie. Now, go into the basement at 8:00 tomorrow during your school and you will find a red note read it and follow the leader. If you tell anyone about this we will be having more problems.

Sweet dreams Kristen.

Great now I have someone threatening me. This is Pretty Little Liars for gods sake! "Unknown" like who the fuck is this?!