Love Kills Slowly ch.15

chapter fifteen

" Mike, i think we should go to H&M first." On the board H&M was on the same floor as we are so we don't have to go up or down the stairs. I bite my lower lip, which i did often when i was thinking.

" Or we can go to ItaLove and get some jeans for winter." Mike scratched his head with his right hand. " oh but, hunny before anything we must get some starbucks." He skips his way to starbucks, light brown hair bounces and his green eyes sparkle. He loves Starbucks, i can live without it but mike will die without it.

"Sooo, Mike how is Drake with you and Kyle dating?" Drake is this guy who is absolutely in love with Mike. Gay couples in my school is pretty common. Italy is a big supporter in gay stuff. In my old school there was this one gay kid and he was made fun of i felt so bad for him but even the teachers didn't care. Lesbains arent common here nor at my old school lthough the guys wanted it so bad... those thirsty man whores.

" He i going to have to be okay with it. end of conversation, poor guy s head over heels for me and i cant lie and say i like him when i like kyle." Mike' whole demeanor changed, he even shifted positions as we waited in line to order our coffee.

" I want something simple." Change of subject. normal coming from him since he never likes to talk about himself. Who is he talking to then? Hope it wasn't me i wasnt paying attention, as usual i went off to my little world. " I'll have two french vanilla lattes one grande, put mike on the grande, and one tall, put hunny on that one." The whole time he talked he moved his hands around from one side of the table showing his orders.

" Anything else?" the cashier asked as mike searched his wallet.

" No dear, thank you." You would picture mike with a high pitched voice and him acting all girly but he really isn't like that. i search through my wallet to pay for my drink. " Hunny hunny, i am paying for you." he put his hand over my wallet to close it and hands the lady a twenty when she only asked for $10.79. Mike winked at me when the lady gave his change back to him.

" So hows you and matt?" just his name gives me butterflies how is that? How can someone's name just make you happy? Its just a name. " Jen?"

" Huh? oh sorry uhh where fine aswell, i think we were talking about going out on another date" A smile from ear to ear was present.

" good, oh my god we should go on a double date!" mikes eyes lightened up as he thinks of the wonderful things he is planning. Funny how he thinks Matt and I will agree to even hear his unthinkable plans. Probably going to be something crazy like scuba diving without scuba gear.

" So now that we have our coffee, what store should we start at?" Mike gives me a devilish smile.

" We will start here." He points to the closest store from the Starbucks, Elia's Vintage, i have wanted to go there since i have gotten to italy. Its not my normal style of jeans and a v-neck but there vintage clothes is to die for. I felt the excitement rush through my body, sparks shoot from my head to my toes. How is it that a stoe can make you happy?

Hours later and many stores after, " Dinner?" i stare at D'amico & Sons.

" hunny im sorry its four o'clock, Time to go home." Anything, i would do anything not to go home to my father. Why? Why can't my mom leave him, it would be easier, we would be happier. " Jen?"

" huh?" Mike snapped me back to reality.

" Need me to drive you home?"

" No i can drive." i really just want to walk, the school is close to the mall. Its of walking distance so ill walk to the school then drive home.

" Alright well all me if anything goes wrong." He hugs me ' goodbye' and walks away.

"Bye" i muttered as i watch him walk away.

______________________________________________________

AAAHHHH CHAPTER FIFEEN!!!!! not very exciting i know i just want you guys to get to know the characters since i only detailed there names. Next chapter i will need the whole week to write since that one is going to be a lot of writing and possibly a surprise... * wink wink*

i hope you liked the chapter comment for what you think or want to happe next it really does count and sorry no one commented on the last chapter so no dedication...

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!!!