Love Kills Slowly ch.16

AH ITS BEEN SO LONG IM SO FREAKING SORRY

i am dedicating this chaper to @Foreverkatedrizzy for commenting and voting for love kills slowly i love all my readers and that just shows that she likes my book and was really looking forward to it if she wouldn't have done that this chapter wouldnt have been out yet.. thank you for that

chapter sixteen

My walk was... Refreshing. I built up the courage to drive home and confront my father. Dirty. He is dirty. I opened the front door still scared of what I might see because of my dream.

" Hey sweetie." What? How could this be? I thought...

" Mommy!" I screeched and jumped into her open arms, tears in my eyes dripping off my chin. " Mommy I missed you so much." I managed to sob those words out.

" Surprised? I hoped you would. Your father came to visit me yesterday which is why he didn't come home." He went to visit mom? He didn't go out with some slut? I sobbed even more, the tears rolled down my face faster. I couldn't be anymore happier then I am now.

" Very surprised." I giggled.

" Hunny, we went out last night and got you a little something." He held out the box. It was small, black lace around the white holder. Slowly I lifted the top and searched the box. A chain came visible, a chain I have wanted last year. They had to go an hour out of the town we are in to get it. I stopped crying and hugged my mom again, then my dad.

" Are you happy sweetie?" my he smiled.

" Ecstatic." I answered. So my dad didn't go back to his old ways. Good. I looked down at my new chain, it was simple yet elegant. A smooth round almost oval like with a lapis lazuli stone on the top. it was gorgeous and I loved it.

" How were you yesterday? Did you eat?" He gave me a worried look.

" Yea dad I ate. I was alright yesterday." I smiled at my dad, he is seriously winning some points with me. I missed having the family all together. " We need to have a family dinner." My bags fell with a thud while a wide grin spreads on my mothers face.

" Lets go." The second my mom said that I skipped over to grab my sweater. I am so happy we can go out to eat together I missed spending time with them.

"Hey sweetie let's put the necklace on you." My mom held out her hand so she can help out it on me. It was nice to have her back, she slip the necklace on my skin and hooked it. " There you go sweetie." She smiled at me, " You look gorgeous." she simply said.

The second we sat in the car I turned the radio on and high. We like music we are a music family. The whole ride to a mystery resturante, my parents wont tell me, we sang every song even if we didn't know it.

-----------

We sat down at a table close to the window listening as my mom speak of the case she had to leave for.

" I can't talk much of it just that the little girl is okay. Her parents arent." She paused, and shifted in her seat. " Shes an orphen." I searched the table in order to find a good thing to say, anything.

" Good afternoon everybody my name is-." I haven't looked up yet, I just won't say anything.

'Why? To worried you'll say the wrong thing.'

What the hell?! Who was that? My self conscious needs to seriously shut up, I'm starting to hear it more. It's just against me.

" Uh- I-I'll be your waiter for today." The waiter paused. What's wrong with this guy? My head jerked up wishing it hadn't.