Love Kills Slowly ch.19

Omg! I can't get enough of this reader! she has had so many comments and votes for my book and I know I dedicated it to her before but she just needs to know how grateful I am for her comments, which never fail to make me laugh, her votes, and her non-stop support for love kills slowly she is so sweet and didn't leave hate so this is for bunnylover1020 !!!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

chapter nineteen

My phone rang multiple times and i never cared to know who it was. I never reached for it to reply back. I don't care if it was my parents, there safe they don't need to be worried for. Im worried about Matt. I wanted him to open my door and hold me tight. To reassure me that everything is okay wth that shining smile of his.

My mom and dad are staying in a hotel for the night and i am staying with Evan. He layed silently on the couch with the TV on low.

" Excuse me ma'am she is not taking visitors." I can hear Evans voice shake as he talked to who ever was planning on opening my door to hell.

" No. Jen." Its Liv. How foolish of her to come at the worst moment. " Let go of me you freak. Jen who is he? Tell him to get off of me." She struggled to escape his grasp. He must have regained confidence because he calmed down a little.

" Evan, hes my friend who came to visit." He released her making her tumbled a little.

" Rude." She muttered as she sat next to me. " Why the face?" I glanced in her direction seeing concern plastered on her face.

" Matt, remember when i talked about him? Well he has been taken." I paused, blinking rapidly as i felt the tears escape my eyes. I am trying my best to keep myself together but when Liv silently hgged me i just couldnt. I had no strength left. I have been rying to hold the tears back ever since i found out of Matt and now i just break. " I miss h-him Liv." i sobbed with spit gathering in my mouth feeling like gum. I didnt bother to swallow my spit, it hurt to even breathe. My heart began beat faster and faster as i breathed heavier and heavier. i could feel my body over heating although i am shaking.

" Shhh." Liv would say, trying to calm me down. Slowly rubbing my back. It hurt to know someone so close to me is so far. Someone who can make me smile just by saying hi is out of my grasp. I let him go and he is gone. When will i see him again?

'Stop worrying, hes just some boy. Why would your world stop for just this one boy?' "Shut up! You stupid conscious, you don't know the pain. I hate you." i screeched those words in my head.

No one understands what i am going through. No one, i lost my dad, then got him back. I now lose my crush, and he still isn't back. what is the FBI doing? What are they doing by just sitting in groups and tapping pictures to a wall? Nothing! that's right. By the time they find Matt he will be dead.

" No!" this time i scream aloud as Liv rocks me " Shushing" me as i sobbed. Why is life so cruel to the nicest people? The pain that this world is causing me. How hurt i was when my father was taken, when my mom cried wondering where he was.

I haven't been able to sleep and I'm tired. Slowly i felt my tense body calm down and my blurry vision becoming clear. A small headache was present soon turning into a massive annoyance. I felt my body sway, probably Liv, she has seen me like this before. I cried over a fight with my mom which drove her out the house. She came back when Liv called her telling her everything i have said. I was so stupid not going straight to my mom and apologizing. Instead i fled to Livs house.

" You alright?" she whispered when i calmed down. I shook my head slowly. " Jen, I think you love him." the second i heard love i could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. Is it possible? Do i love that idiot? I'm so young, i don't know what love is. What the meaning is, what it feels like. I cant love him because he doesn't love me. He wouldn't feel bad or regret for kissing me if he truly like me.