Chapter 6

~Nicki's Diary~

She said FUCK FENDI, but I think she was playin

I heard she move them thangs

I think she fuckin Wayne

She call herself Lewinsky, that mean she give him brain

She tryna be like Little Kim, her picture looks the same

Why she ain't signed with G-Unit, she from Queens right?

And what's her nationality, she chinese right?

I mean she OK, but she ain't ALL DAT

She ain't the next bitch, tell that bitch FALL BACK!

See I'm a hater, I go hard... listen let's begin

You know her last name Minaj, she a lesbian

And she ain't never comin out, look at currency

But every time she do a interview you know I run and see

She get me so sick it make me vomit

That's why I spend my time online leaving comments

And you know that I got some more haters with me

Might hit up thisis50... MTV... hit up BET

Tell 'em pretty pretty please don't play Nicki

Still I rise

Still I fight

Still I might crack a smile

Keep my eyes on the prize, see my haters tell 'em HI!

One day you'll remeber this

One day when we reminisce

Nothing I do ever is, good enough for these lame bitches

~Nicki~

"YASSSSS BISHHHH YASSSSSS" I cheered when I saw Candice at lunch with a brand new weave.

"EEEEEEEP!!!!!" she squealed. Then she got up and we embraced each other.

"I missed you so much baby!!!!!!" we screeched in unison. After we stopped hugging, Robyn bounced up from her seat so that I could hug her too.

"I've been DYING without you guys!" I sighed.

"Who I gotta beat up next???!!!" Candice roared and we all started laughing.

"I mean I would fight back you know me..." I started.

"Oh don't even get me started!!!! Nic is fuckin' crazy. She not a fighter, she can't fight, she weak, she a bitch...but she will throw shit at you. She the type to hit you in the head with a shovel, let's be honest" Candice said to everyone at the table and we all died of laughter.

"Shutup!!!!!" I chuckled, and we laughed some more. Then the voice of an angel interrupted us. Willy.

~Willy~

"Can I sit with you girls?" I asked standing over Katy with my lunch tray in my hands.

"Ooooooooo" the girls warbled. Nicki's face became bright and her cheeks turned pink but it was kind of hard to see because she lowered her head and let her hair cover it all up. All the girls faced her and we all anticipated her response but it wasn't at all what I was expecting.

"You can't sit with us" she said blandly. A mind game, and I kind of like it. But her friends couldn't see right through it. Maybe Candice, but thats it. I did the opposite of what Nicki was probably expecting me to do.