Chapter 12

~Nicki~

Candice woke me up the next morning. She didn't spend the night, but she told me that she'd come back for me. She also told me that Roman spent the night at his boyfriend's house.

"Last night was crazy" she said after a moment.

"I knoooow....but I had soooo much fun" I whispered, trying not to wake Miley up.

"Who's that?" Candice asked, pointing at the body that Miley was laying on. Her head was on his bare chest and his hand was on her head.

"I don't know!" I said with a quiet giggle.

"I saw Kesha on my way up here. She's knocked out in a pool of glitter. I guess you and her are the only ones from our clique that stayed the night" she said. I started laughing, but I tried to keep it quiet.

"Nic you were high as a kite" Candice said.

"Higher than a kite. And I was a little drunk too!" I said excitedly.

"Oh god" she answered. Then she tried to sit down at the foot of the bed, but she quickly hopped up. "Yo! Someone's under here" she whispered.

"Really?" I asked as I lifted up the covers. When we revealed the body, it was a fully naked boy laying on his stomach. Candice and I started giggling. "Oh my god, let's draw dicks on his buttcheeks!" I suggested.

"Alright, ima go downstairs and find some sharpies!" Candice said. I got up from the bed and noticed that the only thing I had on was a colorful oversized T-shirt that had the word "discount" on it. I think this is Miley's. I'm pretty sure I've seen her wear it at school a couple times. Candice was making her way back upstairs.

"Did you find some?" I asked. Then she answered my question by pulling out one black sharpie and one red one. She passed me the red one, and we got to work. I drew three red dicks on his right buttcheek and she drew four black ones on his left. He started to wake up so I quickly layed back down and pretended I was sleep and Candice just decided to leave.

"I gotta go to church, Nic. Text me later!" she called quietly from the top of the stairs before she ran down them.

When the naked boy got up from the bed, he put on some pants. I still couldn't see his face, but he walked toward me to get me up. When I pretended to wake up from my sleep, I opened my eyes and saw who it was. My jaw dropped and my eyes lit up.

"Zac?" I said, baffled.

"Good morning" he said with a smile.

"Oh shit....hi...umm did we...?" I stammered.

"No, no. The four of us played truth or dare and you dared me to take off all my clothes" he answered.

"Oh thank god" I said, relieved. "Wait, so uhh...do you know why I don't have anything on from the waist down?" I asked, embarrassed as I pulled the covers toward me.

"You uh...peed on yourself. You were laughing so hard" he said, also embarrassed.

"Oh god, that's embarrassing" I answered. He laughed. "So uhh....who is that guy?" I asked, pointing at the boy that was cuddling with Miley.

"My buddy Harry. He's actually gay. He just likes to take his shirt off. And check it out, he has four nipples!" Zac answered. I looked at Harry and saw his four nipples. I started to chuckle. It was kinda hard to even see them under all his tattoos!

"Oh shit, where's Wayne?!" I asked.

"Who's that?" he asked.

"The short black guy with dreadlocks. Did you see him?"