Chapter 11: Birthday Date

Yami sighed as he stood in the kitchen that was now a complete mess he had been spending the whole morning trying to make the perfect birthday cake for Yugi and he had been at this since 4am it was now about 8am the time when Yugi usually got up. Yami sighed in relief as he looked to the cake in his hands and small and simple chocolate cake with strawberry icing and decorated with strawberries and a chocolate plaque, reading 'Happy Birthday Aibou'.

When Yami heard Yugi walking down the stairs for breakfast he cursed under his breath at the mess he had made in the kitchen he slipped out just as Yugi was about to walk in and stopped him from doing so. Yugi looked up to him then to the cake in his hands once again Yami mentally face palmed why the hell did he bring it out with him?! He panicked that was why.

''Uhm...Happy Birthday?'' He said even though it sounded more like a question than the statement that he was trying to say. Yugi blinked a couple times as a soft blush formed on his cheeks and he smiled,

''awe Yami, you remembered! Thank you so much mou hitori no boku!'' He said giggling as he noticed that Yami had gotten some of the strawberry icing on his cheek and nose, he took the cake admiring it as he placed it on the table then walked back over wrapping his arms around Yami's neck. With the blush still on his face Yugi leaned up on his toes and softly licked the icing off Yami's cheek and nose making the taller male blush as his hands landed on his lovers waist. However he didn't stop him he smiled and leaned into him letting Yugi clean his face in his own way. ''Mmm, its sweet'' Yugi said smiling up to him, this made Yami smirk a little as an idea came to mind.

''Really? Give me a taste'' Yami said pushing his lips to Yugi's and kissing him deeply, pushing his tongue into Yugi's mouth he explored it and pushed Yugi to the wall keeping him there. Yugi was a moaning blushing mess, he didn't know what had gotten into Yami but he like it and he wanted more from him. Just as it was starting to get really passionate and Yugi was really getting into it, Yami pulled away smirking a little at the flushed and panting Yugi between his body and the wall.

''Y-Yami.... please'' Yugi whimpered  he didn't want Yami to stop not now, not when he was really starting to get into it, Yami brought his face to Yugi's ear and licked it softly,

''go get ready little one that's only a taster of what you will get tonight but first I have a kitchen to clean and we have a busy day ahead of us'' Yami whispered with a teasing smirk before pulling away from Yugi and walking back into the kitchen and started to clean the place up. Yugi pouted as the door to the kitchen closed why did Yami have to be such a meanie right then and there he probably did that on purpose too. Letting out a small huff the smaller male turned on his heel and walked back to their room to pull on something that he didn't normally wear.

 Letting out a small huff the smaller male turned on his heel and walked back to their room to pull on something that he didn't normally wear

Yugi's POV:
I was changed I looked up to see that Yami had come back into the room that we now shared together. I smiled to him as he walked over and wrapped me up in his arms kissing the top of my head, ''you look amazing little one'' he said softly his eyes much softer than they had been downstairs yet I kind of missed that look of burning passion and need in his eyes when he was being rough with me. I decided to say nothing on it and instead smile up to him a soft blush on my cheeks as I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled into his chest.