Chapter 8

Author's note: Hey guys im back :). Its been a rough couple of weeks with studying and stressing about exams. Finally I have finished and done school :D. so yeah it has been awhile since i posted another chapter... so here it is. Enjoy :)

Kat :D

Disclaimer: I do not own the songs "Jealous of the angles" or  "Your Guardian angles" by Jenn bostic and Red Jump Suite Apparatus.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 8

     The dark haired boy woke up, thinking how Cathleen's reaction would be to the song. He still couldn't take out the small memoriable picture, that he picked off the floor the other day. The small photograph showed two four year olds eating icecream, Cathleen so happy, and Caleb crying because his ice cream had fallen. Caleb smirked at how he remembered that exact moment, 2 minutes later, Cathleen's icecream also fell, leaving two four year olds in tears.

     A few moments later, Caleb was prepared for school. He ate, practiced, showered, brushed his teeth, and changed. Caleb threw his guitar in the back seat of his car and drove off to school. On his way to school, he passed by a park, and smiled. Images of the two on the swings appeared in his head. Caleb let out a sigh. He only wishes that things would go back to the way it was before, but he knew that would never happen, with everything that occured. He would atleast try to be-friend her again, but would probably need Cathleen to think about it.

     After a short ride, Caleb reached school and pulled into the parking lot. He opened the back door, to retrieve his guitar. Caleb got everything he needed and headed towards the building. After what seemed to be a long trip through the crowded hallways, he finally reached the music room. Caleb took a deep breath and entered the room. Inside, there were a few students practicing for their presentations. He took in a deep breath, before darting his eyes towards the back of the room. There she was, his best friend, stuck in a different person. There she was his sister, his friend, his crush when he was younger. Stuck. In a totally different person. Cathleen was in black jeans and a loose red hoodie. She was quietly singing to herself, by the time he decided to walk slowly to the back of the room. He smiled alittle just hearing her voice again. Caleb sat down and started to practice. Soon enough, Ms.Fernandez started talking.

"Okay guys, I hope you're ready because today we're starting presentations! I'm going to pick alphabetically, so I'll give you guys 5 minutes to prepare and first up is Chris," she said.

     Soon enough, the 5 minutes were over, and Chris nervously walked up to the front. Chris started okay and continued. To be honest it was really short, but had good lyrics. The students clapped and waited for Ms.Fernandez to call up the next person.

"Cathleen" Ms. Fernande called.

     Cathleen sucked in a deep breath, and walked to the front with sheet music and lyrics. She seated herself in front of the keyboard and prepared. Before she started, she had to say something special.

"Ummm... this song is dedicated to someone deep inside my heart, someone I will love forever, someone I will never forget. Someone I really miss," she said softly.

     Cathleen started playing the keyboard. She opened her mouth and began to sing her song.

" I didn't know today would be our last,

Or that I'd have to say good by to you so fast,

I'm so numb I can't feel anymore,

Praying you'd just walk back through that door,

And tell me that I was only dreaming,