Chapter 17

Author's Note: Hey guys I'm back. :D So yeah this chapter is fluffy so yeah. Hope your enjoying the story so far.

Enjoy

Kat :D

______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 17

     It was a Saturday afternoon and the two were taking a walk in the park. Cathleen didn't know what was going on. Caleb was acting so sweet today; more than usual. He bought her breakfast, a flower, and now a picnic in the park.

"Okay what's the catch?" Cathleen cocked an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Caleb smiled down at her.

"You're acting so... nice today," she said.

"What, we can't have a relaxing day that I want my beautiful girlfriend to enjoy?" Caleb grinned.

"You're so corny. What are we doing next?" Cathleen asked.

"Would you stop asking questions. Just relax and enjoy the day," he said.

     The day was full of surprises for Cathleen; she didn't know what was coming next. The picnic was more than Cathleen expected. In her mind she thought about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, a few strawberries and some water. What it turned out to be was a box of her favourite pizza, a big container of chocolate covered strawberries and bananas, her favourite tea, some cookies, and her favourite candy.

"Are you trying to make me fat? Because it's working." Cathleen smiled at Caleb

Caleb chuckled. "No, just wanted to make sure you have a good lunch today," he said.

     The two had a rather interesting lunch. Instead of having two four lunch, they had some unexpected guests. As the two leaned back against the tree they set up under, a squirrel came out of the blue, and landed on Caleb's head. He started freaking out and left Cathleen in a fit of giggles. After the squirrel scurried off, they tried to relax again. Suddenly, a family of rabbits ran around them.

"Aww, they're so cute," Cathleen cooed.

"They sure are," Caleb said. "Let's get going, there's still a long day ahead of us."

     The two got cleaned up and packed away the extra food. They intertwined their hands together and walked out of the park. As soon as they reached the parking lot, they hopped into Caleb's car and drove off to their next destination. Cathleen looked out the window to see a dark gray building.

"What's this?" Cathleen asked.

"You brought your bathing suit right?" Caleb asked.

"Yeah, but you know I can't swim," she replied, blushing in embarrassment.

"Great, you'll have a ton of fun," Caleb said ignoring the second part of her answer.

     Cathleen was a bit scared. She didn't know what to expect. Cathleen stopped swimming at the age of ten, with a near-death experience. She almost drowned, but was lucky she was saved.

     The two of them walked into the building and headed for the pool area. Cathleen was surprised to see her friends at the pool. She looked up at Caleb, who was smiling.

"Go get changed while I wait for you."

"Aren't you going to change too?" She pouted.

"Don't worry about it. Just go change," Caleb said squeezing her hand informing her that it was alright.