Chapter 20

Author's note: hey guys, I know it's been a while since I've posted a new chapter... stupid CPT's -.- anyways after this chapter, sadly there will only be 2 or 3 more chapters left for those who are enjoying the story so far and for those who just read it thanks for stopping by. So yeah heres the new chapter .

Enjoy

Kat :D 

_________________________________________

CHAPTER 20

     Exams were done, no more stressing and no more studying... for now. It was graduation day. Time for celebrating, spending time together remembering every memory, and saying good bye to fellow classmates. After walking out of the building, a new life has started.

"Congratulations babe," Caleb said sneaking up behind her.

"Thanks, you too," Cathleen whispered back.

     Cathleen was valedictorian and got a scholarship. Caleb also received a scholarship, but it was somewhere outside of the country. Cathleen was happy for him, but she didn't want him to leave. Her head was hung low and she wore a sad smile for the rest of the ceremony. Caleb put his finger under her chin and tilted up her head so she was looking at him.

"Babe what's wrong? You're supposed to be happy," he softly whispered.

"I know, but I don't want you to leave. I'm happy for you, but like I said before, I'm not ready to let go yet," she whispered.

"Look, I'm not leaving until next month and you know that, we still have a lot of time together," he replied.

"I know."

"Then let me see your beautiful smile," he smiled down at her.

     She smiled and closed her eyes while resting her head onto his chest. Caleb slightly squeezed her little body then brought his hands to her cheeks. He lowered his lips onto hers. Cheering in the background and a faint flash broke them apart, turning both of the red.

"WOO! We're finally done here!" Wes yelled putting his arms around Cathleen and Caleb's shoulders.

"So what's happening bro? No party?" Caleb joked.

"Yeah man, my parents and my sister are going away for the weekend."

"Really? You know I was kidding right?" Caleb said.

"Well why not? We have to celebrate."

"Caleb!" The three friends turned their heads and saw April running in their direction.

     Caleb beamed and embraced her in a tight hug. The past months, Caleb and April have been becoming close. Cathleen seemed suspicious, but she didn't say anything, she didn't want him to think she was jealous. Cathleen started to feel a little distant from him, but she loved him no matter what and she knew that he did too.

"Hey, congrats Cal'" April exclaimed happily.

"You too!" Caleb replied.

"So what's happening?" she asked.

"Party at Wes' tonight," he said.

"Great! Hope to see you there," she said, grabbing his hands.

     Cathleen looked at Wes with worried eyes, but Wes gave her a stern look telling her not to worry. She smiled, and gave him a hug. They continued talking, taking pictures with friends and family, and congratulating people. Everyone departed and headed home. 

_____________________________________________

     After the ceremony, Cathleen and Caleb found themselves in a diner with their family.