Comforts

Hunk, Pidge, Keith, Lance, Allura and Shiro all piled into a pod set for cherry tree lane space mall (A/N: sorry that's my favourite mall) with Shiro and Allura up front and the kiddie paladins complaining in the back. The group decided it was about time to go to a mall and restock on supplies. Coran volunteered to stay behind and watch over the castle after his less than pleasant experience last time. This time everyone had money on them, of really gak as it was called. Apparently it was a universal currency??? Everyone had ideas for what they'd like to look at; Shiro to find a book store, Hunk wanted new cooking ingredients, Keith hoped to find a new Swiss Army knife, Pidge was going to look for more earth games. Allura planned on finding something shiny, Lance also promised to show her ice cream guessing she would like the earth cuisine. Lance was going to search for a pharmacy, and maybe some knitting supplies if he had time (A/N: I love the head cannon that Lance knits).

Upon arriving at the shopping centre one thing was very different from the other mall they had visited. It was enormous. You could surely fit a hole neighbourhood into it. Hopefully there were maps. Agreeing that in 1 and a half vargas the team would meet at a large statue in the centre of the building. Splitting up they all went on there separate ways except for Lance and Allura who stayed together.

Walking around for a solid 30 minutes Lance almost accepts defeat but then sees an old school ice cream parlour. Walking up to the cashier he orders a strawberry ice cream for Allura thinking she would like the flavour and a piña colada one for himself. "So Allura" Lance spoke "what do you think of this earth delicacy?"

"It's absolutely delicious" Allura marvelled with ice cream lining her lips "I wish we'd had something similar on Altea. It tastes very similar to Hunk's milkshakes."

"Oh that's because milkshakes are made from ice cream."

"Thank you Lance for giving me this experience." The two start to walk away from the stand with small tables surrounding it. It had a red and white stripped banner with odd symbols placed on it that Lance could not read.

"It's quite alright princess. I enjoyed myself, now is there somewhere you would like to go?" She nodded quickly swallowing the rest of her frozen treat. "Alright where would you like to go?"

"There is a store at almost all malls called Zucora it is filled with sparkling items and makeups. It had always been a favourite of mine."

"It sounds wonderful, lead the way." They walked for around ten minutes before Allura dragged Lance to the front of a large teal green shop. Above the entrance was a grande white sign in a lovely calligraphy that read Zecora. Pulling Lance by his upper forearm Allura ran around the shop looking at different displays finding one with her mothers old lipgloss she grabbed it holding it in her delicate hands. It was small and rectangular with a light pink tint on it. She had found a small basket and was placing different foundations and nail polishes in it, which all of course had sparkles along with the lipgloss. Lance wandered through the store curiously. Looking at different bracelets and finding one that reminded him of Cuba. It had small brown wooden beads hand strung onto a stretchy elastic. The beads varied in size but the majority were large wooden beads where you could see the thin lines of wood crossing over them. There was no discernible pattern and Lance absolutely loved it picking it up to pay for it behind Allura who had just gotten in line with her small basket.

After paying Lance asked the fair haired woman beside him if they could go to a pharmacy. She of course said yes but also asked why to which he responded I'll tell you after I get my medication. Now they stood in the hallway of a pharmacy dedicated to earth medicines being more advanced then most. Lance scanned the shelves looking for a bottle of anti depressants. Once he found them he grabbed at least four large bottles. Who knows how long they would be in space away from earth prescriptions right? After he paid Allura asked again what they were. "These are anti-depressants, something used on earth to help those who get depressed."