Chapter 17 The Realm Between Realms

***Warning there will be slight adult content in this chapter. If that is not your style scroll until you see more of these stars***

Hermione's POV

I woke up to the sound of soft breathing and a body close to mine. Severus and I were facing each other and he had me hugged to him. I was glad he was a cuddly person in his sleep. It made me feel safe not to mention warm as well as extremely happy. He stirred a little but didn't wake. Instead he mumbled in his sleep. I thought it was just another dream until I heard my name and a whimper. I couldn't tell if it was the good kind of a whimper until I heard another one and felt a very hard appendage poking my thigh. 'Merlin's beard! Severus Snape was having a wet dream about me!' I thought to myself. Instead of waking him I decided to make things a bit more interesting. Some muggles believed if someone was in deep sleep that if you were to whisper things to them or if you were to touch them in any way that you would be able to influence their dreams. I got a wicked grin across my face. This was going to be much more fun than the shaving cream incident. I moved in front of him as quickly and quietly as possible so he wouldn't wake up. I peeled up his shirt to his pecs. I stared for a minute or so, he was beautiful.

I bent down to whisper in his ear, "Oh Severus what do you want me to do? Should I lick you...here?" I said this and took one of his nipples into my mouth gently sucking and flicking it with my tongue before lightly blowing cold air on it. Another whimper escaped his mouth. I grew hungry to try something more than just his nipple but I was unsure how he would react if he woke to me doing that without asking first. I wanted to whisper more but I could feel him stirring more. I kissed his neck gently in his sweet spot and then his lips as his eyes shot open. It took him less than half of a second to respond with a gentle kiss back. He held me close to him. Since I didn't lick him awake I decided to nibble on his neck while grinding against him. It was as if he was finally feeling what I was doing. He groaned and his face grew red forming into a face full of ecstasy. I was putting him in this state-of-being. It made me feel ecstatic, excited, and wanting more.

"Hermione...please don't torture me. If you keep doing that..." Severus's voice was husky and faded out as he groaned louder moving with me trying to gain friction through what little clothing separated us. In an instant I found myself beneath him. He whispered that he would like to try something but I had to trust him and lay still. I said yes, of course I was completely unaware of just how much he would make me writhe beneath his heated gaze. Severus held my hands to my side as he kissed my thighs. He let my hands go but made sure I knew where to keep my hands. Severus opened my legs and I thought I was going to die when he moved my knickers to the side. His fingers brushed my opening. I groaned in response trying to remain still. I never expected what came next as I felt a hot wet tongue flicking and licking spots I never knew even existed. He inserted a finger in me while working his tongue.

If I hadn't felt like I was in heaven before I definitely did after he inserted the third finger. I could no longer sit still. I was writhing against Severus's fingers trying to gain a deeper feeling while he continued with his mouth. I had my hands buried in his hair and I could tell he liked that I was pulling slightly. After a couple more minutes I felt my insides clench tight around his fingers. The moans and groans that escaped my lips were louder than I ever thought was possible for me. Severus made me want even more as he took his fingers out and licked them clean. I was breathing hard turning red from embarrassment. 

*********(To Skip dirty scene start reading here)*********  

At the end I was barely able to make out a pinkish light emitting from in between us. He looked down at me grinning before he dipped his head down to kiss me. Severus hadn't seemed to notice the glow. Maybe I was imagining it. My essence lingered in his mouth twisted with his taste. It wasn't bad but I didn't quite like the taste of myself. He stared into my eyes and in that instant I could see all the love in them that he had made me feel.