Q&A Session coming soon..

I realized a lot of ppl probably don't check their news feed so I'm making a chapter page for this.

Hello Lovelies! So I just got a brilliant idea. When I write and update the final chapter of the first book of Time Traveling to You for a certain length of time I will hold a Q&A session. For those wanting to participate all you need to do is numbered below:

**(Please read all of the following before doing anything).**

1. Send me your questions through my inbox. I will try to answer as many as possible to be fair.

2. Questions must be related to the story and appropriate. For example please don't ask things about my other stories for this Q&A or things that are too racy to be answered. If you have anything racy you want answered you will need to just inbox me for that and it won't be printed in the Q&A session.

3. Once I set a date for the Q&A depending on the amount of questions I receive I may extend the time to get questions in. Please still try to keep to the date as this doesn't mean I will extend it; it just means it's a possibility.

----I will let you all know the dates for this so that you can get your questions to me in plenty of time.

----I know you may want to start asking questions now but I must ask that you wait until the book is done in case a question gets answered by a chapter.

----Also during the session of the Q&A all questions that aren't sent to my inbox will not be counted. During this session I will go through and answer as many as possible before uploading a chapter at the end of the book for the Q&A for everyone to see.

----If you wish to remain anonymous please tell me in your message as all the questions I receive will have the users name next to them.

----I hope to be done with this book soon so keep your eyes and ears peeled lovelies. I know there will be a lot of questions at the end since I know there will be a bit of a cliffhanger. Thanks for reading!

Always,

BellaKiss19

A.k.a. Hermione Snape