Arriving

Alan

"Get your asses off the bus and join the line! Single file! Let's go, let's go!" Great, first day and I'm already getting yelled at.

I got up and basically jogged off the bus, getting in line with everyone else and standing with my hands by my sides, like everyone else seemed to be.

"You are here for a reason! You are not going to be given special treatment! We are not your parents and we will not be cleaning up after you!" The sargeant continued to shout at us walking between the two lines but there was only one thing I could focus on. The thing that destroyed me and built me back up.

The girl with the rainbow hair.

~~~~~~~

Sylvia

Ugh, this place sucks already. Not even five minutes in and I'm already being screamed at like I'm a prisoner. What is this, jail?

The only upside was a guy on the opposite line who was staring at me. I mean a few of them were staring at me, thanks to my hair, but this guy was kind of intriguing. His hair was brown and he had tan skin, I'm pretty sure he was about 5'8-9 and he just seemed really interesting. That could also be because he looked like he was about to start crying.

"Rainbow! Have you heard a single things I've said?!" The old guy screamed at me.

"Nope! Not a word," I replied, smirking.

"No sir!" He yelled getting up in my face.

"I'm not a guy," I retorted. His face started to turn red, well more red, and I smirked, knowing I was pissing him off.

"What's your name misfit?!" He screamed at me, my god does his breath smell.

"It's Sylvia, now if you could get out of my face before I beat your ass that works be great." I told him, getting in his face, though I would've done anything to get away from that rank breath.

He looked at his papers then back at me, "Sylvia Janelle, I've heard a lot about you." Finally he stopped yelling, "you're gonna be in the community room since you think you're so tough!" Well damn I was wrong but really? He thinks the community room will 'help' me? He's got another thing coming

The guy, Powell or whatever his dumb name was turned around and walked back to the middle of both lines. "Every one is to march inside and go to their dorm rooms immediately! Your room numbers are on your papers and there are 2 community rooms! All rooms will be checked in 20 minutes and if you are not in there, the campus will be locked down until you are found and you will be sent to the campus jail! You do NOT want to go to the campus jail! Your bags will be delivered to you as they are found, now hustle!" He blew his whistle when he was done talking and everyone 'marched' inside which was basically a jog.

I went to my room, groaning when I saw it was on the first floor. I hated not having stairs to go up. But I guess it'll be easier to sneak out from here. When I went in my room, I saw 5 beds, and I, of course, chose the lone bed. No way was I gonna be sleeping in bunk beds. Plopping down in the bed, I closed my eyes, hoping to never hear the door open.

Sadly, it did. Welp, time to put operation Get Expelled into mission once again. This might be the hardest one yet.