Travelling Again

In the back of the car, I had my legs flopped over Alan's lap with my arms around his shoulders and my head laying on his right shoulder. What can I say? I'm clingy. Drake and Keanan were in the front talking while Alan was asleep with his head on mine. I don't think I've ever been more nervous yet comforted. What is this boy doing to me? I've never felt like this before and I'm not entirely sure if I like it or not. I don't like feeling weak but I love every other way he makes me feel.

Free
    Cared for
          Supported
              Truly happy
                      Respected
                          Excited
                                  Secure
                                        Appreciated
                                              Hopeful
                                                    Brave
                                                          Safe
                                                                Valued

No one has ever made me feel this way before and it's scary but I kind of love it. I closed my eyes relaxing into him and felt my thoughts drift away as my vision faded to black.

"Wake up children!" I heard a voice shout but I just groaned and nuzzled my face into my pillow but damn this pillow is hard.

"Sylvia, wake up," I heard a gentle voice say in my ear as a hand rubs my back. I smile and slowly opening my eyes and looking towards the voice and seeing the gorgeous face of Alan McLennan smiling at me, causing my face to pull up into a smile also. "We're here, we're in Los Angeles."

"Yep, so where am I taking you guys?" Drake asked, looking back at us at a stop light.

Alan gave him directions then told him to stop near some trees, "this is where we need to be," he said then thanked Drake and Keanan for the ride and looked at me.

"Why are we here? Is there a house over there?" I asked him confused.

"No," he chuckled, "over there is the sandlot, it's where we play baseball everyday, and they should be here soon."

So we got out of the car, thanked and hugged the guys, then walked through some trees and onto a field.

"Come here," he grabbed my hand and led me to the dugout, then sat on the bench and pulled me into his lap. "While we wait," he smirked and kissed me softly.

I wrapped my arms around him and melted into the kiss, hoping this moment would never end. But of course it did.

"Who's in our dugout?" we heard a quiet voice then the sound of at least 5 pairs of shoes walking towards us. "Who's in our dugout?!" we heard the voice shout, causing Alan to pull away and look over my shoulder.

"Yeah Yeah?!" one of the boys yelled towards him and they all came running towards him. I quickly got up and moved towards the side so I didn't get trampled. They all hugged him and a million questions were asked but the one that caught my, and apparently Alan's, attention was 'How are you here?'

"We escaped during the night a while back," he told them and got  lot of confused faces.

"We?" asked the red head, to which Alan to motioned towards me, causing them all to look at me.

"This is Sylvia," he told them and I waved.

The tallest of the guys looked at him, "who is she?"

Ala chuckled softly and grabbed my hand pulling me back towards him, "she's a friend," he told them smiling at me.

"You sure about that? You guys look like more than friends to me," the tallest of the guys smirked at us, "you sure you aren't dating?"

I coughed softly and pulled my hand away, "uhhh," I looked at Alan blushing then at the ground. I felt his hand grab mine again and looked at him to see him smiling at me before he looked back at them.

"We aren't," he looked at me again, "yet."

I blushed more then looked at them smiling softly and back at Alan, "so, are you gonna introduce me to your friends?"

Alan chuckled, "oh right, sorry," then he turned and began to introduce me to his friends. His friends were:

Squints, Smalls, Benny, Ham, Bertram, Kenny, Timmy, and Tommy.

They decided to play baseball and Alan, or Yeah-Yeah, taught me the basics of it but I decided to just sit off to the side and watch them. Well, watch Alan at least.