Campout

We rejoined the other boys a few minutes later and of course they started teasing Alan, as boys do. Alan just laughed at their comments, never letting go of my hand which kept a smile on my face even though my nose hurt pretty bad. Sure, what happened before was horrible but it's my fault because I ran off. None of that ever would've happened if I'd stayed with the guys, with my Alan.

Thank god for Benny though, who knows what that guy would've done if he hadn't shown up when he did. I guess I owe him a thank you. I look up at Benny and a second later he looks at me and makes eye contact with me. I smile softly and mouth the words 'thank you' to which he smiles and shakes his head. I guess that's his way of saying no problem? I'm just gonna assume it is.

"Hey Tommy, you still have that tree house?" I heard Alan's voice speak up and looked at him then at Tommy a bit confused.

"Yeah man, why?" He replied, looking as co fused as I was.

"Campout?" Benny asked, looking at everyone.

Alan looks at me, "we never thought about where we would stay tonight, are you comfortable staying in a tree house with us?"

I nodded, how could I not be comfortable with these guys? They're best friends with my boy, my Alan, and there's no way he would even let anything happen to me.

Once I agreed, all the guys simultaneously screamed, "campout!" And then started jogging out of the sandlot.

Alan grabbed my hand and started leading me as well, before what I assume was him realizing that I had no idea what was going on. He chuckled softly, stopping and looking at me, "oh right, so Tommy and Timmy have this tree house in their yard that we camped in a lot before I left. So we're gonna go up there again for at least one last campout."

I nodded, "alright, cool. So what will we do after that?"

He sighed softly and shook his head, "I have no idea. I guess try to start our lives? But there's not too much we can do at 15 I mean we can't even get jobs."

I bit my lip softly, "actually..." I paused and looked at him, "I know of a job I can get back but we can't stay here. I also know of a place we can stay."

"I don't want you going back to being a thief, you could get arrested babe!" He looked back at me surprised that I even mentioned it as if he didn't think I would.

"Well think about it this way, we have 3 choices. Go back to my gang, become homeless, or go back to the military school and most likely never see each other again. I know which one sounds the best to me."

"Being homeless?" He asked and looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"If anyone we know finds us, we're gonna be sent back to the military school anyway. Come on babe, you don't have to join us on our little trips, just please come with me. We can stay another day or 2 here but going back there is the best option. We'll have a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, and Drake has a room set up specifically for me. Please at least give it a chance," I grabbed his hands in both of mine as I was talking and pulled him to a stop right in front of the dugout.

He sighed softly, "fine. But only because you seem happy with that idea. But I'm a horrible liar so if the police ever question me-" I suddenly shoved my hand onto his mouth.

"Shhh, don't ever put that idea into the universe. We don't talk about the bad things unless they're happening. Plus it's not like we do it everyday and the people never even do anything about or because it's all stuff they can replace easily. Trust me, it's fool proof. It always has been," I paused and glanced over my shoulder to see none of the guys back yet. Smirking, I looked at him and pushed him softly onto the bench in the dugout and straddled his lap, "now, let's call you down a little bit." I brought my lips to his and kisses him a bit roughly.

His lips quickly formed a smile on mine as his hands grabbed my hips and pulled me a bit closer. My hands rested on his chest but slowly found their way up around his neck and into the hair on the back of his head. Our lips moved in sync until we started a tongue battle and that's when I realized what I could do to this boy. And what he could do to me. I pulled away a bit and smirked at him, glancing at his lap then back at his face which now held a tint of pink. A small giggle left my lips as I brought them to his jaw and then down to his neck as I felt both of our spirits, and maybe a little more, rise.

His hands moved from my hands onto my butt and pulled me flush against him as a small moan of surprise left my lips. This seemed to encourage him as he started to squeeze by back side and I felt his fingers slowly inching closer to my front. I pulled away and gently pushed his hands back out a bit as I smashed my lips back onto his and felt him return the passion as his hands pulled away from my butt completely to rest on my thighs. I smiled and wrapped my hands around the sides of his neck again until I heard a sound from behind me.

I immediately pulled away and turned around expecting to see something horrible but instead just saw 3 boys; Benny, Ham; and Smalls. A blush crept onto my face as I looked at Alan and saw a blush on his cheeks too.

"How long have you guys been there?" Alan asked, like that makes the situation any better.

"We just got back, did we miss a show?" Ham joked, winking then laughing.

Alan and I both looked at each other the shook our heads and stood up.

"You good yeah-yeah?" Benny asked, smirking slightly as the other 2 laughed.

I looked at Alan as he turned beat red then grabbed bout of our bags and led me to a tree in a back yard.

"Do you need some privacy before he come up?!" I heard Smalls shout from behind us.

Alan shook his head, "get your mind outta the gutter and come on Smalls!"