An Explanation (Please at least read the end)

Sorry guys this isn't an update, I just thought I should explain why I haven't updated this story in over a year, if there's anyone still reading it.

So I updated in May 2019, right after I went on vacation to Georgia (I lived in Illinois at the time). Literally 3 days after we got back, my brother-in-law killed himself (the vacation was to visit him and my sister and their kids) so we went back and were there for like a month planning the funeral and helping to support my sister.

My sister had told me while we were there that she wished I lived there cuz I helped her a lot so the decision was made. I moved to Georgia in October 2019 and immediately started helping my sister by watching her kids so she could have time to work and mourn the death of her husband. After a while, she said she didn't need me as much because she was starting to learn to live with it so I got a job as Walmart and worked like 5 days a week.

I ended up quitting because it was literal hell and was destroying my feet because I was a personal shopper so I walked 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. The pay was also horrible, I was getting like $400 per pay period and I hated it. So I quit and found another job at a nursing home, where I currently work, and I basically just eat, sleep, study, and work. I don't have time to go out and make friends which has taken a horrible toll on my mental health, so I have no energy to do anything.

I'm hoping to start uploading more when I'm having a good day but please forgive me if it takes a while for me to upload again. I'm working on the next chapter now but also another book which I have a lot more ideas for. If you have any ideas for this story, please comment them because I have barely any idea where this story is going. Thank you for reading, I love y'all <3