The Plan

"We'll escape in 2 weeks." I told him, and that was the beginning.

From that moment on, for the next 2 weeks, we kept to ourselves. Don't get attached to anyone you're going to leave, that's always been rule number 1.

Rule 2: never tell anyone your plan, no matter how much you think you can trust them.

I guess I'm breaking that rule right now, by telling him but he's my partner in this. I could totally escape without him but I don't know if he could escape without me. He's a baseball player, I'm from a life of crime, I'm more use to this stuff than he is.

Rule 3: always be looking for ways to get out; the more ways you know, the better. If something goes wrong in the original plan, you always want to have another way to escape.

Speaking on the original plan, we need to start figuring out the fine details. We have the basics, we're gonna escape at night since we're on the ground floor. But we're not just gonna climb out the window and run, that'll be too obvious.

"Dude, what are we gonna do if the guards start checking the bushes and crap?" And there's Alan, always the worrier. I guess that's what comes with growing up running bases instead of running from cops.

"They won't as long as we don't give them a reason to, all we have to do is be quiet and not makes any sudden movements or noises. There's no cameras by our room or on our escape path, we'll be alright." I explained to him.

I have a feelings this is going to happen a lot. I'm probably gonna spend a lot of time calming him down when he starts freaking out. Thank God it's not hard to calm him down, at least not for me.

"But what if-" I cut him off by putting a hand on his cheek and looking into his eyes.

"Everything will be alright, we're gonna get out of here just fine, ok?" He nodded and bit his lip looking back into my eyes then at my lips. I pulled away knowing what was about to happen. I'm not ready for that yet, he's not either even if he thinks he is.

His face dropped to a frown but quickly pulled back up into a very obvious fake smile. I smiled softly and kissed his cheek, hoping maybe that would bring his smile back.

Little did I know, he knew what he was doing.

He turned his head quickly causing our lips to meet and as much as I wanted to pull away, I couldn't. There's something about him, I wouldn't call it love but maybe... loneliness? Knowing he's going to be my rock for a while? Whatever it is, I don't want to fight it right now.

I didn't kiss back immediately, but once I did, our lips moved in perfect sync and my hands found their way to his hair. His hands held my waist as his thumbs lightly rubbed my hip bones, my hands combing through his hair in satisfaction.

What am I doing?

I pulled away and put a hand on his cheek, biting my lip and breathing a bit heavy from the sheer intensity of the kiss we just shared. I just stared into his eyes not sure what to say. As much as I enjoyed that, I know it shouldn't have happened, but I want it to happen again.

My boys would kill me if they knew what I was doing. I pulled him back in and kissed him again, not knowing what made me do it but not fighting it. I don't want to fight it right now.

I just want some comfort, and who better to get it from than someone who wants the same thing?

We leave tomorrow, might as well enjoy today before we're on the run.

What do you think their plan of escape is? Will it work?

A/N Hope you guys enjoy the chapter! I know it's been forever since I uploaded, but I'm going to try to fix that! If I don't, know that it's probably because if school, since I actually have an idea of where I want this story to go, but it's my senior year and I'm really stressed about completing some things to graduate in about 2 months. Hope you guys have a great day and finish out your school years great!